• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and GenieGo

I have a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.  The GenieGo App downloads without problem however when I try to open, it is just a black, blank screen.  Occasionally, it will give an error message saying GenieGo is not respond...
    badcorgi
    last modified by badcorgi
  • Unable to Stream and Prepare ***SOME*** Content

I just purchased the GenieGO 2 weeks ago. I have an HR20-700 and an HR24-500, Whole Home.   The very first week I tried out the GenieGO and only one program it got stuck on "Waiting to Prepare...".  Everyt...
    nuspieds
    last modified by nuspieds
  • Reactivate geniego in directtv app

I have had 2 iPads connected to Geniego for over a month.   This morning one of the ipads is getting a can not connect to geniego message.   I read the docs online and find that it says to reactiva...
    mworden
    last modified by mworden
  • Amber Light On GenieGo after setting up Out of Home

My set up is an HR44/200 with 2 satellites, whole home, swim for internet. Hooked up my GenieGo via cable to switch. Worked fine for 2 days. Set up my OOH, worked fine for a couple of hours. Now I get solid amber ligh...
    spike36ff
    last modified by spike36ff
  • Trying to enable out of home on SAGEM Fast1704 Router

Trying to enable out of home on SAGEM Fast1704 Router.  Following instructions on Directv, however, on step 3 it says to get the Port info from the Directv app ... the App says "Out of Home is Not Setup".  I...
    jerrysgirl47112
    last modified by jerrysgirl47112
  • install geniego app on work computer

I would like to stream shows from GenieGo on my work computer.  How can I setup?  It keeps telling me it can't find my GenieGo device, which is NOT on my network at work.  I can't exactly take my work P...
    jaylweb
    last modified by jaylweb
  • GenieGo app will install but won't open on Android tablet (black screen)

I'm trying to get this app to work on a brand new (stock, unrooted) Dell Venue tablet with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.  It installs fine, but when I open the app all I see is a blank (black) screen, then Android sa...
    bmwbig6
    last modified by bmwbig6
  • Got GenieGo Update, and now I can't read the entire show description

This is more of a note to the developers -   With the new update (that I am irritated that I was forced to accept when I didn't really have time for it at the moment), the description of the show cuts off after ...
    caycifish
    created by caycifish
  • is internet needed for out of home?

Today,  I open my new version of the DirecTV app on my ipad mini with no internet access and the program keeps saying  "Loading".  I have downloaded some programs, but it keeps saying "Loading...". ...
    sp265
    last modified by sp265
  • Have genie system.  One of sat tv's frequently loses it signal for under a minute before returning. Check cable etc no luck????

Not sure Genie upgrade was wise.  Problems constantly.  Newest one involved one (of 4) sat. TV's is regularly losing signal for under a minute before it returns.  Checked cable, reset, no help...  ...
    larrylus
    last modified by larrylus
  • GenieGO status lights not lighting up

I installed my GenieGo to my wireless router per the instructions.  I have 4 HD DVRs, including one Genie, and they are all connected using Whole-Home with the SWiM system.  The GenieGO network light is blue...
    alanbarr
    last modified by alanbarr
  • Geniego won't finish preparing

Had Geniego installed 6 days ago and all it will do is prepare for about 20 minutes and then restart the preparing process. Had a tech out to fix it(he did all of the same things I did) and he told me they weren't tra...
    bviper
    last modified by bviper
  • GenieGo Will Not Work on Latest MacBook Air?

I just purchased the GenieGo box and installed on my iMac desktop, iPhone5, and the original iPad.  All work fine.   I went to install on my brand new MacBook Air with the upgraded 1.7GHz Intel Dual Core i7...
    bert-b
    last modified by bert-b
  • Tips for using GenieGo on S4?

I just bought a GS$ phone.  Does anyone have any tips for installing and using the GenieGo app on the S4?  Any tips on how to move the app and content to the external micro SD card to free up space on the ph...
    kevinrob
    last modified by kevinrob
  • New DVR and now GenieGo doesn't see my list

I just installed an upgraded DVR (R24) and everything went well except that now I cannot see anything in my DVR list.  I talked to support and they told me that Windows 8-64bit is not supported but from what I ca...
  • Today's GenieGo Mandatory Software Update... reset everything and I am traveling so I'm SOL. This is crazy

So my home receiver is in Idaho and I'm in California til May. I bought the GenieGo before I left for the winter and am having all my shows recorded and watch on my devices in California. Tonight I open the program on...
    gottheta
    last modified by gottheta
  • GenieGo with ASUS RT-N56U Router - Out of Home Access

All.   I received my GeneGo and it seems to have potential, even though software needs some work. I had no problems connecting it to my three receivers and started to download shows to my PCs and iPads within th...
    jlilsiak
    last modified by jlilsiak
  • Cannot set up Out of Home Access

I got a new Genie (HR44) and a GenieGo. I cannot set up Out of Home Access. My current set up is this:   I have a 2Wire 3801HGV with IP 192.168.1.254.. I have a Linksys E4200 with IP 192.168.2.1 offering DHCP t...
    somelton
    last modified by somelton
  • Cannot activate GenieGo

I just got a Genie (HR44) and a GenieGo. I cannot activate the GenieGo. This is what I know:   If I press the DASH on my Genie it says SWiM and Internet are connected. The Genie is connected to my wireless netw...
    somelton
    last modified by somelton
  • GenieGO prepares content, but suddenly won't download to my iPad

I have had the Nomad/GenieGo for a few years, and it usually works ok (but not always), but just recently I have encountered a new problem. My GenieGo will prepare content and attempt to download to my iPad, but not c...
    kevreyn
    last modified by kevreyn