• Genie Go continually drops internet connection

This Genie Go continually drops the internet connection and it is the only device in the house that does this. The Gateway Wifi is a Motorola SBG6782AC broadcasting at 5GHz, is located upstairs. Genie Go as well as la...
    fabulouslasvegas
    last modified by fabulouslasvegas
  • Genie lag

I just got a genie and 2 mini genies, They are connected by the internet. I was told that changing channels was almost instant without the lag. Problem is I have a lag. Could this be due to the size of my router?
    bigdaddy21
    last modified by bigdaddy21
  • What is the update file from server cannot be verified? We will try again.

What is the update file from server cannot be verified? We will try again. Then there is an Acknowledge button to click. I click it and it keeps coming back. I cannot find any information on this in the documentation.
    tbelle9898
    last modified by tbelle9898
  • should i change my appt date

I have a scheduled install of my genie to replace my older box from 8-12 and I just found out that from 8-10 we will not have power due to someone fixing something.  Do I need to reschedule my appt for installation?
    alinchase
    last modified by alinchase
  • Too many active locations! Genie

Hi there,   every time I turn on my TV while 3 other roommates are watching tv, I get a too many active locations display. Doesn't the Genie have 5 tuners. There are only 3 active receivers running with no one ...
    tvlover123
    last modified by tvlover123
  • I have the GenieGo app on my iPad. Do I still need a separate device? It says it's "free" on my account, how do I order?

i Have the age imago App installed on my iPad. When I go to My Account and look at my equipment, it says "activate" for GenieGo and says it's Free equipment@. But it won't let me activate, it says equipment is needed....
    i006309
    last modified by i006309
  • Activate a Momad

DCD I have a question if I may. I was given a Nomad, have been a customer of Directv for years and I too am having trouble getting it to activate. I have 3 HD-DVR's and also have them ALL connected to the Internet. Wh...
    mightyo
    last modified by mightyo
  • How do I get my Samsung Satalite 3 to work with genieGo

Every time I attempt to log into GenieGo on my tablet, I get a Black screen with a bunch of arrows on the side.
    w3wfi
    last modified by w3wfi
  • This program is not available to download

I have used my GenieGo for months, but now it won't work.  I can see my playlist on my ipad, but every program shows "This program is not available to download".  What is wrong?   On my PC, I can't see...
    midget777
    last modified by midget777
  • Why are playlist shows not available on GenieGo iPad?

Why are playlist recorded shows previously available on GenieGo for iPad now showing as not available? GenieGo installed on iPad and Macbook Air and GenieGo hardware installed at TV/DirecTV
    tomshy
    last modified by tomshy
  • Trouble Activating GenieGO

I recently purchased a geniego.  I set it all up it updated to the latest software and it is on the same router as my two hd receivers one is a HR44 and one is an HR21.  I can see the genie go and both recei...
    acezeesawtooth
    last modified by acezeesawtooth
  • DVD Hookup

We have the Genie system and need help hooking up our DVD player  Is there a diagram on the web or something?
    pwm@vt.edu
    last modified by pwm@vt.edu
  • The directv iPad mini app does not see my playlist in ooh... it was working then it wasn't, it also doesn't see my DVR even though it's seen at home

Am I fooling myself think this app actually works on the iPad (mini or not)?  I'm finding it to be inconsistent.. The directv iPad mini app does not see my playlist in ooh... it was working then it wasn't, it als...
    egrisard
    last modified by egrisard
  • GenieGo hangs trying to verify account

I travel for work and have been able to successfully view content from the GenieGO on my iPad.  I recently travelled overseas and had pre-loaded several items onto my iPad.  I was using my iPad in airplane m...
    wringhare
    last modified by wringhare
  • Do i have to reset my GenieGO after I've upgraded my receiver?

I just upgraded my receiver to a Genie HR44, and although all my lights on the G-GO are blue i cannot see any recorded programs.. i made sure the Genie was set to share my playlist... before i go through the hard res...
    steveymacjr
    last modified by steveymacjr
  • setting up out of home access with motorola nvg510 router -- anyone done it?

I ordered a GenieGo specifically so that I can watch dvr content when I am away from home..  I can't set up the "out of home" access... I am trying to set it up with a Motorola NVG510 router -- ATT UVERSE is my I...
    dsn0625
    last modified by dsn0625
  • Geniego not processing series

iI've recorded many shows in the series, but every time I've had to manually process them.  Once I select a show to be processed and select the series to download to my ipad, shouldn't all the shows in that serie...
    kjhowland
    last modified by kjhowland
  • Genie GO Stuck in 'Waiting to download' when using an SD Card on Android 4.4.2 / Galaxy S4

When I would configure Genie GO on my Galaxy S4 to use the SD Card, the Genie would finish 'preparing', then go to 'Waiting to download', and just sit there.   After much frustration I figured out how to solve t...
    flintster
    created by flintster
  • 24 does not show up in Genie Go playlist

Why doesn't Fox show 24 Live another Day show up in my playlist on Genie to Go app? I am not able to see it to download to ipad or other devices.  Every other broadcast show on either of my DVRs shows up in the...
    srwillett23456
    last modified by srwillett23456
  • Firewall is getting in the way of GenieGo

My question is what is the AT&T U-Verse 2Wire 3600HGV Gateway blocking that keeps my GenieGo from being able to stream or download programs on my PC, Tablet or Phone?   I spent a good chunk of the day yester...
    rumble730
    last modified by rumble730