• How much is Directv's Genie fee monthly?

I want to upgrade to the Genie, I understand it's $25 monthly. Does that include the Mini Genie for each tv?
    thomasr1950
    last modified by thomasr1950
  • GenieGo OOH not working out of house

I set up my GenieGo with no problems on my home PC, Iphone and iPad.  Everything works fine in my home on my PC, iphone and iPad, but when I try and connect via the iPhone or iPad app from a different wi-fi conne...
    captlarryo
    last modified by captlarryo
  • Can I take genie mini to my guest house?

I sometimes take a receiver to our guest house.  It has an older existing dish (maybe 10 yrs old) and we have no issues hooking directly to coax cable.  Can I do the same with the Genie mini?  Also, my ...
    stewfam03
    last modified by stewfam03
  • GenieGo deleted all prepared programs

And now the PC app and iPhone app says "there are no recordings on your device" and the iPad app says "this program is not available to download".  So there is no way I can prepare or download new programs. ...
    jasinh
    last modified by jasinh
  • Can I change receivers within my house?

Hi there. I'm hoping I Can move my main Genie receiver from one room to another . . . it'll be easier to connect the internet! Is it just as simple as switching the boxes? Thanks!
    dcdsports
    last modified by dcdsports
  • Issue with out of home and non-HD DVR?

I have three HD DVR's and on SD all on my whole home and genie go configuration.  At home, everything works like a charm.  I can download content via Genie GO and see all the DVR's from each other.  I f...
    jimcander
    last modified by jimcander
  • Unsubscribe

How do you unsubscribe from a forum?
    gflamberth
    last modified by gflamberth
  • Upgrade???

I have been with DirectTV since 2006 and when they were goign throught there contact issues I stayed with them! I even upgraded my equipment to shwo my support. That the time the rep told me to make in my calander the...
    claude9039u
    last modified by claude9039u
  • Upgrade???

I have been with DirectTV since 2006 and when they were goign throught there contact issues I stayed with them! I even upgraded my equipment to shwo my support. That the time the rep told me to make in my calander the...
    claude9039u
    last modified by claude9039u
  • GenieGo not sreaming hd dvr is currently busy and cannot support streaming

I just self installed my GenieGo the other day, all signal lights are blue and it is connected via Ethernet to my 2wire router. I have a genie receiver, which is connected wirelessly to that same router and all connec...
    goduke83
    last modified by goduke83
  • I  GenieGo    .

I recently purchased the GenieGo (nomad) from Directv.  When I connected it to my router   Netgear R7000, It showed to be connected and I can watch shows in house on my IPAD  but I cannot  wat...
    freddey
    last modified by freddey
  • Can't stream while out of home, says my HD DVR is currently busy.

My whole purpose in getting a GenieGo was for this exact moment, to be able to watch two football games while traveling. I go to select the recording and it says, "Optimizing Video" for awhile then always times out wi...
    baespey
    last modified by baespey
  • waiting to download

I see that most of my dvr recordings cannot be shown on my ipad and can only be viewed via tv.  I am trying to download 3 tv episodes.  No problems with preparing but the app has been stuck on Waiting to dow...
    mkstohler
    last modified by mkstohler
  • Is there a 30-second skip (or other FFWD option) in the (DirecTV) GenieGo App?

When I was using the older Nomad app on my iPad, I could advance through programs much easier than I can when I access my recordings through the "Playlist" section of the DirecTV app. Am I missing something? Is there ...
    jeffthx
    last modified by jeffthx
  • GenieGo availability on OS X prior to 10.7

Apple products do last a spell, so my daughters have 10.6.8 based MacBooks.  We also have some legacy (typically PPC) applications that struggle with the 64 bit transition of 10.7 (Quicken is one example of sever...
    rgbahr
    last modified by rgbahr
  • GenieGO preparing for others on all devices

I have a program that says PREPARING FOR OTHERS on all my GENIEGO devices.  It's preparing for a PC or iPad that is no longer registered or something.  I updated my iPad a while back maybe thats the device.&...
    uzun
    last modified by uzun
  • Feb 11 Directtv App update renders GenieGo useless

Maybe improvements have been made to the app, but it currently renders my GenieGo useless. Error is: KDCClient error domain error 2004. Can this problem be resolved?
    pbosman
    last modified by pbosman
  • I can't use GenieGo on an airplane (offline)

GenieGo won't show the playlist on iPad when offline (e.g., on a plane). If I turn the cellular connection on briefly before takeoff, then the playlist will appear. It will stay visible when I put the iPad back into a...
    jeffthx
    last modified by jeffthx
  • Geniego stops/hangs at "Waiting to prepare" a 30 minute is at 2 hours and counting

I can see the programs on my DVR, but when I go to download the Geniego hangs at "waiting to prepare" a 30 minute show is still in the same place after 2 hours. What am I doing wrong? Is there a setting I'm missing. I...
    dcolli32
    last modified by dcolli32
  • GenieGo stops video playback

Every time I use my GenieGo either through laptop or tablet, about 10 min into the program it stops and gives me the exact same statement, "Your Gine DVR is busy and GenieGo cannot stream video at this time." I could ...
    lrossga
    last modified by lrossga