• Can a Genie Mini support a non HD TV?

Can a Genie Mini support a non HD TV?
    jackmanley1
    last modified by jackmanley1
  • how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?

how come I can't watch what is currently watching on my tv on my ipad?  I get a message that says "This show is not available to watch on your ipad right now".  When will it be?
    bmed250@sbcglobal.net
    last modified by bmed250@sbcglobal.net
  • genieGO PC app stopped working - unable to add your device

genieGO all of sudden stopped working on my Windows 7 PC. I did a reinstall and now I keep getting "Unable to add your device, You are missing one or more system requirements". It was working before.....   I hav...
    fitz6@swbell.net
    created by fitz6@swbell.net
  • Geniego App freezes on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

I have the GenieGo App on my Galaxy S3 phone and it works fine. I installed it on my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and tried to run it I just get a black screen and nothing happens. Ideas?
    M T
    created by M T
  • GenieGo - out of home access

have not been able to setup out of home access.  Have a i38HG router, instructions did not work.  Does anyone know how to setup?
    lv1
    last modified by lv1
  • I can log in from outside the house and see the recordings on my DVR'S. When i go to download it says that I can only download in the house.  I thought that this feature was available

Still not time to give up the sling box. 
    clingpeach
    last modified by clingpeach
  • Number of connections??

I understand you can only have 5 connections and it seems like a lot.  But just so I understand.  Is that on their end.  Or its it just geniego is limited and can only handle so much.  It seems lik...
    amarjit
    last modified by amarjit
  • GenieGo OOH Issue with Westell Modem and WRT54GS

I'm having a GenieGo OOH issue.  Downloading content onto devices is working fine on my home network.  However, I've not been able to get the Network Connection test for Out of Home to work at all.  I h...
    redsfanbob
    last modified by redsfanbob
  • OOH not working and I give up

So I am not one to give up on something but I have  tried for  the past week to get this thing to work done search after search after search etc.  for answers but I cannot get the out of home to work. I...
    lawandorder
    last modified by lawandorder
  • Are the Directv PC App and GenieGo App Win 8 or Win 8.1 compatible?

In searching the forum I saw once reference to the same question but it was not answered. I have purchased a Dell XPS 18 Tablet/AIO and I want ensure it will not only be able to use the Directv App but also the GenieG...
    sbrusca
    last modified by sbrusca
  • genieGO reports dvr playlist empty

New whole home genie with  genieGO. Activated geniego, and it "sees" the genie,  but it reports genie playlist empty, but of course, its not. No idea what's wrong. Any thoughts?
    bcinsd
    last modified by bcinsd
  • Parental Controls Confusion

I have the GenieGo client on my laptop.  It connects and downloads shows just fine.  When I went to watch them, it prompted me for the Parental Control code.  I know I didn't have one on the receiver, b...
    tsken02
    last modified by tsken02
  • Possible to register device -desktop pc- that is not at home?

The tech said I must bring my OFFICE PC home to let it be seen by the geniego on the home network. Then I can take it back to work and watch the DVR programs recorded.   I think there MUST be a way around that....
    builtmachine
    last modified by builtmachine
  • GenieGo and flash drive

Does the GenieGo format the flash drive? I am using a sandisk 32gb   THanks
    jeffdopson
    last modified by jeffdopson
  • "Cannot download more shows. Please free up storage space on your iPad to continue downloading"

Ok...I have GenieGo and am using it with my iPad Air. It has worked great and I have watched quite a few sporting events already on my iPad. The only problem is that I am trying to download additional programming to m...
    garythfla
    last modified by garythfla
  • Genie go out of home access problems with set up

After 2 days and several attempts to activate out of home access, finally success!  Port forwarding must be set up and enabled in modem as well as router. 
    lshrum1111
    last modified by lshrum1111
  • Will Genie Go work with a Nexus 10 Android tablet?

I emailed DirecTV, and it's not on the "official" list of supported devices, but I was wondering if anyone has had any success with it.  I don't want to spend $100 on the Genie Go, just to find out that it won't ...
    trecile
    last modified by trecile
  • Can't delete device...

I have a main windows 8 laptop samsung nprv515a01us at home.  But if I might go out of town to see my sister soon I'm not taking this big thing with me.  So I got a lenovo idea pad s9 cheap off ebay for trav...
    amarjit
    last modified by amarjit
  • Not working...

I have a hr44-500 and 2 c41-100 minis.  All are connected tot the network and show so.  I even reset the main dvr and geniego no luck.  I spent 3 hours on the phone with the tech guy to setup out of hom...
    amarjit
    last modified by amarjit
  • GenieGo on iPad won't activate

I'm trying to activate my iPad so I can download my DVR items onto it and watch it anywhere.  But when searching or manually entering the S/N it still can't find the receiver.  I've erased the app and reinst...
    jdgealta
    last modified by jdgealta