3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2006 12:50 AM by litzdog911 RSS

Tivo "Slow" Button on RC23 DirecTV Remote?

litzdog911
I replaced my Sony SAT-T60's DirecTivo's remote with a new DirecTV RC23 Remote. But I can't seem to find a button on that remote that produces the "Slow Motion" function. Normally it wouldn't be any big deal, but I need the "Slow" button to enable the Now Playing List sorting backdoor (Slow-0-Record-ThumbsUp).

Does anyone know if the "Slow" function is provided on this Remote?

Thanks!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
    • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.