2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2008 12:36 PM by 4myshasta RSS

R22-200 vs R15-100

4myshasta
First off, I can't say enough about how RUDE women phone tech support is.
They need an anger control course, IMO!

ANYway, my question is this, I received an R22-200 DVR on Oct 10th that replaced my R15-100 broken DVR that I had for 3 years.
The R22 made a lot of noise and I called to have it replaced.
It was replace with an R15. (?)
Now I was told by the very short tempered person that I was sent this machine because it was all that was in stock.
She SWEARS that BOTH DVR'S are the SAME quality.

I need to know....are they REALLY are did I just DOWN grade from an UP grade?
When I activated the R22, the NICE phone tech MAN I spoke with, told me it is the best DVR that Direct TV carrys at this time. (?)

Thanks so much for an answer.
Even if it IS the same as hers, I would trust ANYone opinions over the person I just talked to on the phone!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.