6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2008 4:48 AM by 4myshasta RSS

Searching for satelite 0% for 24 hours

4myshasta

My TV that has the DVR connected to it, said it was searching for satelite while it was working just fine.

Got tired of seeing that message on the right corner of screen for 24 hours so I reset the DVR.

Now, it's NOT working at all but it's been searching for the satelite for 24 hours.

No snow on dish, other TV works. (?)

Just received this "replacement" DVR about a week ago after it "replaced" my "replaced" DVR  from Oct. 10th.

Do I NOW have to replase yet AGAIN?

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
    • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.