50 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2010 12:25 PM by testerx RSS

UPDATE 5/20: Enabling MRV using your own unsupported home networking

litzdog911

Updated information from Doug Brott, moderator at DBSTalk ....

I posted a thread last week in which I detailed a method for getting MRV enabled in an 'unsupported' mode when talking to a CSR.

DIRECTV has asked that we make a change in our process for requesting 'unsupported' setup.

At this point, the recommended (and requested by DIRECTV) method for getting your account set to 'unsupported' is to use E-mail.

Simply click here to get started.

• Enter your contact information
  • For Topic, select "Services"
  • For Topic, select "Whole Home DVR Service"
  • For Subject, Enter "Please enable Whole Home DVR Service in for public beta customer"
  • For Question, Enter "I would like to add whole home DVR Service to my account using my existing equipment. I am already networked and was part of the Multiroom Viewing Public Beta that has been going on the past few months. I realize this will add $3/month to my bill."
  • Enter the security information
  • Press Continue

At this point, please do not use Twitter nor call CSRs to make this request. Sending an E-mail will provide you with the most effective method to success.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=177590

• Re: UPDATE 5/20: Enabling MRV using your own unsupported home networking
    kmrussell

Par-don - but why the HE** should I have to pay for this when I'm using my own equipment and cabling to network? And ATT Uverse and Dish have it for free?  I thought your previous post about email requesting was to request it for FREE - but if they're thinking I'm going to pay for this, I'm tired of the nickel and diming. Pricing ATT Uverse TV as we speak.

litzdog911
    Quote:    Originally Posted by kmrussell 

Par-don - but why the HE** should I have to pay for this when I'm using my own equipment and cabling to network? And ATT Uverse and Dish have it for free?  I thought your previous post about email requesting was to request it for FREE - but if they're thinking I'm going to pay for this, I'm tired of the nickel and diming. Pricing ATT Uverse TV as we speak.

Because DirecTV decided to charge $3/mo, regardless of what network equipment you use.  You're certainly welcome to look elsewhere, but you won't find anyone offering this level of capability at any price.  And nobody's forcing anyone to pay $3/mo if they don't think it's worth it.  I certainly think it's worth it.  And no, I don't work for DirecTV.  

Just be sure to compare those alternatives carefully. 

dcd

I'm not quite sure where folks get the idea that any company would develop both the software and hardware to facilitate MRV and then donate it?  Personally I think the $3 is a bargain. 

tcreson

Folks go to other widget-makers because the other widgets are the color they like, not because they know the other widget-company put more $$ into their widget.

joed32

Dish does not have MRV the way Directv does. The Dish system let's you watch a second TV in SD. Whole Home lets you watch any program from any DVR in the house in HD.

mobius

Thank you for taking the time to coordinate with DTV and posting this information. I have submitted the request as detailed in your post - I will post back later with results so others will know time frame / any issues. I also appreciate that DTV will allow those of us with working setups to continue to use it and I agree $3 is a non-issue and I also consider it a bargain.

dcd

Adding your account number to the email will save the CSR some time I would think.

lfisher818

Wish I would have found this forum before calling DirecTv three times and spending way too much time on the phone. First off, not all the CSR know what the heck this even is. The last one said I needed DECA and it would cost me $99 for a tech to come out. I told him he was crazy! I have now sent them an email like suggested... I will let you know how that goes.

litzdog911

Keep us posted.  It seems that the email route is working well for most folks.  

One potential problem area, though, is folks with older "legacy" programming packages.  Those will need to be updated to enable WHDVR Service. 

jh029s

sending an email is great...but if you need to upgrade your programming package its  a waste of time....the new Whole Home DVR will only work with the new programming packages...Chocie Xtra or Choice Ulitmate....if you dont see those names on your bill you will need to CALL not send an email to get it done...I tried the stupid email twice but they wouldnt upgrade the package...So i upgraded the package online and then made the call it took 5 mins....

I now have it working and its works great....worth the $3 a month

djdicetn

Please Note:

Users litzdog911 and jh029s are both spot on regarding a "no longer current programming package" being an activation "requirement". But even if your current programming package states "Choice Xtra" on your online account........if you subscribed to that package BEFORE they increased the subscription charge by $1/month for that package, you will STILL need to call to upgrade your package before they can activate WHDS(unless adding some verbiage "authorizing them to do that" could be included in your email.....not sure they would do that via email)!!!!!!

P.S.

oops, just noticed user jh029s had a "solution: for that(upgrade on the website logged into your account, before emailing)....although you may need to know "for certain" that an upgrade is "necessary".

mobius

I'm a new DirecTV subscriber (2 months) and there are not any upgrade options listed on my account, so presumably if it can work via eMail, it should work for me. It has only been 3hrs since I submitted my request - I imagine it could take upto 24hrs, so I will wait and see out of curiosity. I also prefer to wait vs wading through customer service. While some on the dbsTalk forum have lucked out with a knowledgeable rep and been done in a few minutes, others tell of multiple calls and hour plus marathons.

mobius

Just received an email from DirecTV - notifying me that MRV was activated. Checked my DVRs (2 model 23s) and both show it enabled and working. No need for restart or service refresh.

So - about 5 hours from the time I sent the email to activation.

litzdog911
    Quote:    Originally Posted by mobius 

Just received an email from DirecTV - notifying me that MRV was activated. Checked my DVRs (2 model 23s) and both show it enabled and working. No need for restart or service refresh.

So - about 5 hours from the time I sent the email to activation.

Good to hear!  Thanks for the update.  Enjoy!

bennasar

As many here, I agree that the 3.00 for MRV is a bargain, because of it I also added another receiver :) (so it is not only 3.00!)

Enjoy !

Miguel

djdicetn

bennasar,

Yep, I had my HR20 in my den and a H21 in the guest bedroom networked so basically had just "played wit", not "used" MRV Beta. The old dying Hughes SD TIVO HDVR2(down to one working tuner) was in my bedroom , but obviously wasn't "eligible" for use with WHDS. I whined to the CSR about the "pain & suffering" I endured getting WHDS activated and they let me "upgrade" the old TIVO to a HR24(with a deal I couldn't refuse:0)

Now, I'll be able to "sell the WHDS service" to my wife who is still not convinced it's worth $3month:0)

Then will come the "hard sell" to get the HDTV for our bedroom!!!!!

batdive

Thanks to the OP, I emailed and we shall see what happens.  This was after 2 phone calls to DTV.. The first with a CSR that really didn't and couldn't answer why I needed to pay 100 bucks for an upgrade.  First she said I needed a "reinstall" of my dish then my receivers and when asked what the difference in receivers, snapped at the Directv.com website.  I asked for a manager and got hung up on.  2nd call to a manager that basically said network had changed hence the new equipment needed.  After reading the website and not really seeing any information as to why I need to do this upgrade since it worked for Beta I came here.

I dont mind the $3 bucks as I called to have it done, but 100 plus each receiver replaced is nuts.  Sounds to me like they are trying to make certain things proprietary.

Thank you and I will let you know what happens with my email. 

batdive
    Quote:    Originally Posted by batdive 

Thanks to the OP, I emailed and we shall see what happens.  This was after 2 phone calls to DTV.. The first with a CSR that really didn't and couldn't answer why I needed to pay 100 bucks for an upgrade.  First she said I needed a "reinstall" of my dish then my receivers and when asked what the difference in receivers, snapped at the Directv.com website.  I asked for a manager and got hung up on.  2nd call to a manager that basically said network had changed hence the new equipment needed.  After reading the website and not really seeing any information as to why I need to do this upgrade since it worked for Beta I came here.

I dont mind the $3 bucks as I called to have it done, but 100 plus each receiver replaced is nuts.  Sounds to me like they are trying to make certain things proprietary.

Thank you and I will let you know what happens with my email. 

Email worked, easier then dealing with the first 2 calls when I spoke to CSR's and the manager.  Thanks again OP

litzdog911

You're welcome, batdive.  Enjoy!

forlando

Cut and pasted an email to Directv per your example. 4 days later, I still haven't gotten a reply. I'm wondering if anyone else had any luck with trying to get results to re-activate self-networked multi-room aka whole home dvr via email. Thanks

litzdog911
    Quote:    Originally Posted by forlando 

Cut and pasted an email to Directv per your example. 4 days later, I still haven't gotten a reply. I'm wondering if anyone else had any luck with trying to get results to re-activate self-networked multi-room aka whole home dvr via email. Thanks

Try emailing again.  Most folks seem to get a response within a day.  What email address did you use?

forlando

I just did email again and realized that the first time I tried, I didn't take the very last step to click 'submit' on a confirmatory page. This time I got a reference number. (Maybe I'm too dumb to deserve high tech stuff like multi-room dvr service.Cry) Thanks for your reply. I hope my more complete attempt attain results. Do you know if most people requesting re-activating of the beta service are suceeding?

litzdog911
    Quote:    Originally Posted by forlando 

.... Do you know if most people requesting re-activating of the beta service are suceeding?

Yes, most all are succeeding.  The only issue may arise if you have older "legacy" programming package that must be updated to a current package. 

forlando

My package is called 'Premier Monthly'. I will post a message if Multi-Room is reactivated or if I get a reply from DTV. Thanks for your help.

mcgurty

Thank you for the Email Request information,

I have HR22 DH DVRS and Multiroom worked ok, Worth the $3/month. I guess Costumer Service is not very well informed. They just sent me to a Tech Support person who's only solution to be able to share my playlist again was going to be $200? $99 for the 2 new adapter a HAD to have for the new format being used, and then right before I was going to give my CC# (Ya, I was going to spring for that). He informs me there was another $50 to have them installed, and yet another $50 because I am a fairly new customer to Direct TV? Total was $199 to add a $3/month service.  You would think they would keep in mind that, stuff that that is why a lot of people have left "the evil cable company"  to join DTV, like I did.

Thanks again, I hope they will add the service as before , the $3 if fine.

joshua1988

FOR LIKE THE MILLIONTH TIME JUST BECUASE U SEE NO LINE ITEM ON YOUR BILL FROM OTHER RPIVIDORS FOR MRV DOESNT MEANT THEY DONT INCLUDE THAT IN YOU PKG WOW...

inkahauts
    Quote:    Originally Posted by kmrussell 

Um, do you know how much other providers charge for their dvr's and so on in the first pace?  Directv is still cheaper, cause they have very low monthly fees for additional boxes, where generally, everyone else charges more than twice as much..  Believe me, the other providers are charging you for mrv, they just hide it on a different line.

forlando

I emailed per the instructions that initiated this thread and got my old multi-room back with a confirmatory email within a couple of hours. Thanks for the great advice to bypass the telephone route.Smile

lfisher818

Here is the email I received from DirecTv...

"Thanks for writing. I notice that you have been a customer for many years. I'd like to thank you for being a loyal customer.

We will be happy to assist you with adding the Whole-Home DVR service. To clarify your statement about DIRECTVsupporting network based Whole-Home DVR, DIRECTV has  not supported and does not have plans to support network based Whole-Home DVR. As  such, we will be unable to provide additional support (troubleshooting) specific to the  network based Whole-Home DVR Service. For questions about this set up, please seek  assistance in our technical forum at http://forums.directv.com/pe/index.jsp.

I have added the Whole-Home DVR service to your account.The service changes to your  account will be reflected on your next DIRECTV bill, or you can see them immediately by  signing into your DIRECTV account online at directv.com/mydirectvand clicking on  "Activity Since Last Bill" in the My Account column.

Because DIRECTV bills you for service at the start of your billing period, any changes  that are made mid month, such as adding or removing a service, will show as charges or  credits from the day the change occurred to the end of that 30 day period. Your next bill  will reflect a charge of $3.00 for the Whole-Home DVR service.

As a friendly reminder, DIRECTV no longer offers the programming package that you subscribe to and our systems do not allow customers to add or remove programming to an expired package. In order to manage your programming online you'll need to change your programming to one of our current packages. You can compare our new packages and change to the one that suits you best at directv.com/packages.

Thank you again for writing and participating in the Cutting Edge user group."

hefman

Just thought I would share my experience.

I sent the email as noted on the first post. Got a reply within about 12 hours, which indicated that my request was being redirected. I then got the following email within about 4 hours from that:

"Thank you for writing about adding the Whole Home DVR Service.

We will be happy to activate the Whole Home DVR Service on your account. However, please know that to enjoy the very best of our Whole-Home DVR service, we request that customer’s upgrade to our SWiM Network for optimal usage of the Whole-Home DVR service.

This upgrade will improve the functionality of the service and free up your existing home network as it won’t use the existing home network that you may have been using previously with the beta version of this service.

We believe that the upgrade is a substantial value and provides the very best, fully supported, Whole-Home DVR Service experience. This upgrade includes a SWiM, band-stop filter, DIRECTV signal splitter and DIRECTV Ethernet to Coaxial Adapters and updates to receivers as necessary.

We understand that you have made a substantial investment in a non-SWiM home network and we can activate the Whole-Home DVR service at its normal price at $3.00 but we strongly encourage you to take this upgrade offer so that you can receive the best Whole-Home DVR service experience.

To place an order for the Whole Home DVR service, please call us at (800) 531-5000. For now, I have added the Whole Home DVR Service at $3 per month. Please keep in mind that we will be unable to provide additional support (troubleshooting) specific to the Whole-Home DVR Service without the upgrade.  In addition, by adding the service without upgrading you won’t receive the DECAs, Band-Stop Filters or receiver swaps that are included with the upgrade.

Thank you again for writing and giving us an opportunity to respond to your concerns."

Anyway, long story short, it seems to be activated, although I'll need to check it to confirm when I get home this evening.

Thanks for the tip...

mcgurty

Followed your form letter text and was reactivaed in 8 hours with an email asking me to confirm I was all set. THANKS!

gsbjackson

I originally called the 800 number and got the canned answer about an instalation call for $99.  Upon finding this thread, I emailed per the instructions and got my multi-room confirmation email the next day. Thanks for the great advice.Smile

rtcwon
    Quote:    Originally Posted by dcd 

I'm not quite sure where folks get the idea that any company would develop both the software and hardware to facilitate MRV and then donate it?  Personally I think the $3 is a bargain. 

It is just plain bad business to charge the monthly service fee Beta users...and to not have informed CSRs how they can continue their service w/ out the $150 'install' fee is horrible management     

spike711

Please note:

When you finish entering your email text then enter the security text, you must click submit, then on the next screen you have to submit again to complete the email.

If your email went through you should get a confirm number on the final screen.

khazmodain

I currently have an HR-21 receiver in my living room and the HD (non-DVR) receiver in the bedroom. If I enable MVR will I be able to access the DVR content through the non-DVR receiver or do both receivers need to be DVRs? If they both need to be DVRs then I guess I may start looking around for a new HD DVR for the bedroom... do the two receivers need to be the same model or can I get a HR-23 to pair with the HR-21?

litzdog911
    Quote:    Originally Posted by khazmodain 

I currently have an HR-21 receiver in my living room and the HD (non-DVR) receiver in the bedroom. If I enable MVR will I be able to access the DVR content through the non-DVR receiver or do both receivers need to be DVRs? If they both need to be DVRs then I guess I may start looking around for a new HD DVR for the bedroom... do the two receivers need to be the same model or can I get a HR-23 to pair with the HR-21?

1. Yes, you can access the HD DVR's recordings from the HD Receiver, as long as it's not an H20 model.

2. No, they do not need to be the same models. 

charley.rose

I had a similar experience yesterday. It took about 1/2 an hour on the phone to finally get my $3 pkg activated and back to where I was with the beta. I have 2 HD-DVR's, both hooked into my home network with CAT5.

The CSR first told me I had to spend $150 for equipment and a service call. When I protested, she finally told me I could just get the service turned on "unsupported" and use my home network. I asked why I'd want the new equipment etc. and she said I'd get less video breakup and pixelation, neither of which was a problem with the beta. The only issue we had was that the 30 second skip didn't work as smoothly over the network as it did on the DVR you were actually using. She couldn't tell me if this would rectify that or not.

Then we got into the whole programming pkg issue and the fact that it was going to cost me an extra $1 a month for the programming I already had in order for her to add the $3/month pkg. A $1 isn't a big deal, but it just didn't seem right to have to spend an extra anything for the exact same thing in order to add a service that also cost extra. We went round and round. Finally I insisted on speaking to a supervisor. After 10 minutes on hold, the CSR came back and said they figured out that I actually pay for my DirecTV through Verizon as part of a bundle and they could reinstate the now discontinued programming pkg.

So DirecTV changed my programming pkg and turned on the Multi-room viewing. I checked my DVR while we were on the phone and the settings from the Beta all returned as they were and I didn't have to do anything to get it working. They then transferred me to Verizon who reinstated my previous programming pkg. So as far as I know I"m paying an extra $3 a month (not $4) and am back to exactly what I had with the Beta, which is great. All done over the phone.

So 2 questions if anyone knows.

1. Is there any advantage to the coax setup vs my CAT5 network? Will it speed up the 30 second jump reaction time? As far as I can see my video quality for playback is fine.

2. Reading about the service it sounds like I should be able to program recordings on either DVR from either DVR, but that is not the case. I can only program recordings from the DVR I'm actually watching. But there's no where that I can see that I can choose when setting up a recording where it will record. Is that a function of the addtional hardware with the coax connection?

dcd

1.  It is said the coax to coax connection is very fast.  Cat5 cable should be too unless your router is slowing you down.

2.  DVR to DVR scheduling is not available at this time but we're hoping it will come.  Receiver to DVR scheduling is currently available.

testerx

The DECA coax network is also specifically designed for this type of application, so things like remote control may work better or more consistently than they do with other networking methods. It also prevents the Whole Home DVR from affecting your network throughput and vice-versa. I've seen some reports that moving to the DECA network improved the performance of the user's own network over what it was when using their network for MRV.

scoutdog

I sent the request via email today (exactly as typed on this thread plus "Please do not change my current programming package.")   I got an email within 3 hours saying the MRV was added to my account.  I did not want to give up my 'legacy' programming package.  And I did not have to!   It's all on my home wireless network.   First testdrive it worked like a charm.  Second show dropped out half way through.  Guessing my wifi network caused the dropout?  Gotta play with it some more before I'm convinced about reliability.  But I want this to work - great potential for this new feature!    Any tips for upgrading an H20 to an H21 (or higher) for less than $99?

litzdog911
    Quote:    Originally Posted by scoutdog 

I sent the request via email today (exactly as typed on this thread plus "Please do not change my current programming package.")   I got an email within 3 hours saying the MRV was added to my account.  I did not want to give up my 'legacy' programming package.  And I did not have to!   It's all on my home wireless network.   First testdrive it worked like a charm.  Second show dropped out half way through.  Guessing my wifi network caused the dropout?  Gotta play with it some more before I'm convinced about reliability.  But I want this to work - great potential for this new feature!    Any tips for upgrading an H20 to an H21 (or higher) for less than $99?

Wireless WiFi is not recommended for Whole Home DVR.  

DirecTV will replace that H20 with an WHDVR compatible HD Receiver at no additional cost if you have them upgrade your equipment to fully support WHDVR service. 

dcd

As a follow up to Litzdog's comments, consider this.  A HD DVR upgrade is $99.  A Whole Home DVR install is $148.  However, you not only get the H20 upgraded, you get a rock solid coax network.  And, if you have the tech install the DECA to router module, you'll have hard wired Internet and network service as well.  The Directv2PC and Mediashare features also don't like wireless real well so you'd be able to partake in those as well.

scoutdog

Litzdogand dcd, thanks for the feedback.   I completely agree.  Just placed the order this morning for whole home DVR install.   For $162 ($148 plus tax), the plan is to install a new switch, 5 DECA coax connections, upgrade 3 older boxes to new HDs, add the DECA router module to my home network... and, they never even mentioned my legacy programming package!   Phew.  I'm all on board for the one-time install fee - i think it's great value.  And I'm on board for the $3 monthly fee.   Tech is supposed to do the install this Friday, fingers crossed for a good clean install.  Thanks for your help, love this forum.

litzdog911

Keep us posted, scoutdog!

ookiib

Thank you everyone for all of the information. I am about ready to take the plunge and do the $149 install option but had a couple of additional ?'s. I currently have two HD DVRS, an HR20 and HR22. They are stacked on top of each other in the living room with 2 hdmi cables running to my AV recvr and 2 component cables to the TV in the Bedroom. This has been my crude workaround to watch/record 4hd feeds at one time, on either TV. With the whole home solution, I assume I would only need one component cable run to the bedroom and one hdmi run to the AV recvr?

Also, if I do the $149, will both HD DVRS be upgraded to H24s as part of the installation?

Lastly, and a bit off topic, when scheduling an install, is there a way to request a DTV installer as opposed to a contract installer? The last time I had a 2nd HD DVR installed, the guy had no clue on how to program each remote via RF to operate both HDDVRS and I had to go online and figure it out myself. Not a big deal since it was just the remotes and fairly simple, but this seems a bit more involved.

My apologies if any of this has been covered already.

johnzena

I have two hd dvrs hr22/100 models and activated the whole house network. both dvrs are connected via ethernet through my router, but when i go in to the menu it says no networked dvrs found. i rebooted the dvrs and everything but they still can't fine each other, any ideas? or will i have to spring for the deca's

litzdog911
    Quote: Originally Posted by johnzena  

I have two hd dvrs hr22/100 models and activated the whole house network. both dvrs are connected via ethernet through my router, but when i go in to the menu it says no networked dvrs found. i rebooted the dvrs and everything but they still can't fine each other, any ideas? or will i have to spring for the deca's

Best to start your own new thread using the "Create New Post" button on the main forum page.  Your problem may very well be different from the original poster's.    With a new thread you can provide more information about your equipment, location, and troubleshooting you've tried so far.  And this forum software makes it difficult to track or respond to folks that add onto someone else's thread. 

scoutdog

Whole House DVR install (i.e. SWM / DECA upgrade) this morning...  complete!   We are up and running after a few hours.  No hiccups, just many receivers to address (5 total).   All in all, no regrets that I "took the plunge" for $148 one-time plus $3 per month.   The sales pitch was a tiny bit misleading - they will only swap out your equipment for an equivalent model that is compatible with the new SWM switch.   They will not simply give you all new HR24's and HXX's.    

For us, that meant that 

• we kept an HR22, 
    • we kept an HR20-700 (very much compatible with WHDVR)
    • they swapped out an old R15 for a refurb'd HR22 as a "loyal customer upgrade credit"
      • (they initially wanted to give me a standard definition DVR as the equivalentmodel - I  had to speak with DTV sales at that moment to let them know we had entered the new milennium - that's when the salesperson offered the upgrade and agreed with me that the sales pitch was a bit misleading), 
    • they swapped out an H20  for a H21, 
    • they would only swap out my oldest standard receiver for a newer compatible standard receiver. (no HD, no WHDVR) 
    • And they hooked up the TV Internet Connection - i.e. a 6th DECA converter runs via ethernet cable to my router.  I did not pay an additional $25 for this.  It is part of the $148.

So, I have 4 receivers sharing the WHDVR.  The 5th is not compatible with HD or the WHDVR - they only swapped it so that it would work with the new switch.

FYI:  I asked about getting a HR24 - the guy didn't even have them in his truck.  He said they are doing almost all refurb'd HR22's.   Fine with me - although I just kind of wanted the newer one, but since I wasn't paying for it... oh well.

The WHDVR sharing works like a charm so far - WAY BETTER than the wifi setup i had during the beta trial.  And by adding 1 new hd-dvr and consolidating our Playlists, we've added a lot more hard drive space.   (i don't have an external eSata hard drive hooked up)

Also, the guy said they had new policy about satellite dish location, so he moved ours.   And he did a very tricky relocation of our bedroom receiver (through a wall) so that we can have a flat screen mounted on the wall with no wires showing.   I give it up to the tech for this one.  We had to get a little creative.

I think that's pretty good value for $148 plus tax. Dish relo, receiver relo, 3 new boxes (1 HDDVR, 1 HD, 1 std), new SWM switch, 5 DECA boxes including the internet module.     (There's a school of thought that says all this should be free b/c you are a paying customer - but that is simply not a reality.)

Lastly, when I scheduled the appointment, i requested an experienced installer b/c I had heard this was a tricky install (from this forum).  The gal said that all their guys were well trained on the WHDVR setup and that I could not simply request a well-seasoned tech.   (i did not request a tech by name - didn't know any one in particular.)   The tech i got was good, knowledgeable, had integrity.   I would request him again in the future.   There were no moments at all where he even had to slow down. 

Any q's?

-Scoutdog

beluga347

I just found this thread and I hope I am not off base, but I am wondering if it is possible to attempt to set-up the Whole Home DVR without the tech (as indicated in the first e-mail) if one was not a beta tester, which I was not. I have an HR20 and an HR21 networked via an Ethernet network and can use DirecTV2PC with no problem. If it is possible, then can someone provide the e-mail address to contact DirecTV. Thanks,

testerx

Email information can be found at the top of this page under Help -> Contact Us.