10 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2013 6:37 PM by joshandpriscilla RSS

new aim meter

kevinlycans

why is directv spending lots of money on a new meter called an aim meter but it is not available to purchase? nice videos and lots of published information. I have called perfect10, dsi, searched ebay, google and even called the directv care center and know one has a clue where a retailer such as myself can purchase this item. so, please....someone that is involved in the production of this meter...please...let the secret out!!! is it available for sale or not??? where can we purchase it????

• Re: new aim meter
    litzdog911

I think val mentioned somewhere here that it won't be widely available until later this year. 

nlosreversal

I have one and it is fantastic. It is still in the test process. I am on my 2nd one. The first one shorted out. They give you the confidence to pull the ladder down. It has alot of great features. The one great feature is the EIV check. priceless.

dr_swm

The problem is they still have too many BIRDOGS left in stock...LMAO nobody would buy that meter again and who would get stuck with that product..LOL

cableguy75238

the aim meter is in like a period of trial where i am at. they gave it to all the service techs but not the installers which I thought would need it more. Its very disappointing

roberte

It's been nearly a year now since the "required" video on it and yet nothing has made it into installation techs.  Extremely disappointed in the lack of availability of the AIM meter.  If I didn't know better, I'd say Tivo was making the thing with the delays.

mscaff23
    I have a new aim meter for sale if anyone is interested                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    danieldv6
    $$$?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    joshandpriscilla
    My last genral manager said he seen them for sale at Sears                                                                                                                                                                                                       
    danieldv6
    Lol..not true....it was a portable 4 inch tv.lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                               
    joshandpriscilla

Lol! Coming from him probably so! I have however seen them on eBay