5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2013 1:59 PM by peds48 RSS

HD channels have vanished.  Any ideas.

gjl

Last night severe storms blasted the Atlanta metro area...power was lost here for less than 5 minutes and it took a long long time for the HD DVR to come back on line.

When it did, all the HD channels are not offered, just the SD ones...I've tried different menu settings...but no luck. DVRed programs play back in HD, but channel guide does offer any HD channels...

Thanks for reading.

-gjl.

• Re: HD channels have vanished.  Any ideas.
    litzdog911

Look in the HR22's Display Setup Menu.  Be sure that it's set to display HD channels in the Guide.  You might also try resetting the DVR using the red button behind the front panel access card door. 

peds48

Are you geting any error messages when tuning to an HD channel? if so, what is the error message?

customer1
    If there is no error i have been fixing this by going to repeat satellite set  up then going to continue...menu...settings and help..settings...then satellite..repeat sat set up...press dash then change nothing go to continue....set up remote later and then watch directv                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
    gjl

Thanks guys, after the 3rd reset the channels came back! Thank you all for the thoughts and suggestions.  Helpful people like yourselves make me proud to be a Direct TV client.

Take care.

-G.

peds48

Awesome.  Thanks for the update.