8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2013 5:51 AM by carl6 RSS

@peds48

lee1199

the receiver is an H25-700.  I have 2 other H25-700's on one splitter and a genie HR44 on the other. the other 3 receivers work fine. I have tried the co-ax cable that leads to the H25-700 on both splitters. The receiver worked fine with the SWM8.

thanks

• Re: @peds48
    peds48
    What happes if you connect a "good" H25 to this same cable?  I am thinking the cable is not connected to aone of he spliter on teh SWM16
      lee1199

Just did that, I swapped HR-25's, the good H25-700 worked when switched and the bad H25-700 continues not to work.

How can one receiver just die when I changed out the SWM?

peds48

And does the "bad" receiver works in the "good" location?

lee1199

Bad receiver doesnt work anywhere now. It worked perfectly on the old SWM.

carl6

So a known good receiver works properly at either location, and the bad receiver does not work at either location. Does sound like a defective receiver. Two things to try. First, unplug it (from power) overnight, then plug it back in and see if it comes up. Second, with it connected and with power applied, do a re-authorization of that receiver.  If neither of those gets it going, call and arrange for a replacement.

peds48
    Make sure to go to your profile and edit yoru fist and last name so you can reply on yoru thread.  note that you will see your name but we will only see your handle