6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2014 11:04 AM by andvari RSS

Edit Forum Username

andvari

All,

Forgive my asking (I have attempted to search the forums for this answer but no luck so far) but is there anyway to update my username? I simply wish to captilize the first A.

• Re: Edit Forum Username
    peds48

once an account is created, you can't change the US yourself, you need to send a PM to the MOD

andvari

Is there a moderator or admin that could capitalize the first A in my username please? (Andvari instead of andvari). I've tried to send a PM to a mod but I received an error that we are not "friends or connected" so I can't.

litzdog911

wstegemann, can you help out?  Who is monitoring these posts as the Forum Adminstrator?

wstegemann

I am the defacto monitor for now. Unfortunately the username is one of the few fields that can’t be edited once it’s created. The only solution would be to delete the ID and let the user recreate it.

I am out of the office for the next few days but Charles has access to delete users if this is the way they want to go.

andvari

It's more of a vanity thing lol! If someone has the opportunity to delete my username so I can change it that's cool but I won't worry too much about it if not. I appreciate all the help everyone, thank you for your time!