5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2008 10:11 AM by bdespain RSS

Reactivating Receiver

bdespain
This receiver has been idle for several months and now won't connect.  Someone told me I could reactivate it using the internet.  Don't see anything on the DirecTV site that looks like it would do this.  Am I missing something?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • Re: Reactivating Receiver
    directvchiq
    try to check the receiver id, then on the website theres an access for technical troubleshooting, try to access refresh programming, it usually works                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
      xmy66p
      the best thing-1 800 531 5000 - they can activate it for you. if yoru access card has expired you would not able to reactivate it online. was it previously deactivated or u just didnt use it for a few months?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
      • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
    bdespain
    Thanks for the help.  I got it working again.