2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2008 5:34 PM by gruversm RSS

Current DirecTV lineup Card

litzdog911
Is there a place where I can download a current DirecTV channel lineup Card similar to that which came with my H21 receiver?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • Re: Current DirecTV lineup Card
    johnd30033
    This looks about the same as the laminated card that came with my receiver, but it is current of 12-14-07. I don't know if dtv has anything a little more current if they do I can't find it.
    here is a link to download what is available:
    http://directv.com/see/pdf/chnllineup.pdf

Besides being from 12-14-07 it has the other problem of being a PDF of 3.70 MB in size, so if you don't have a high-speed connection it might take you awhile on dial-up.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    • Re: Current DirecTV lineup Card
      gruversm
      Thanks!