4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2008 4:19 AM by raz_la RSS

Slimline dish installation on chimney

raz_la
I'm upgrading my DirecTV to hi-def and I am thinking of mounting the dish onto by brick and mortar chimney.  The chimney is for a propane stove and is not wood burning.

Anything that I should be concerned with in this type of installation?  I would think that mounting it to the chimney would provide a more solid base which is critical to keeping the dish lined up to receive hi-def signals.

Thoughts?, thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
    • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.