2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2012 3:28 PM by heath1500 RSS

Mobile hotspot posts screwd up!!!!!!!!!

danieldv6
Heard today on a meeting that directv will request specific %s on responders betwen phone lines responders and internet responders.that means that we will make our % on phone lines and % on broadband connections. What's next.....!!"!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • Re: Mobile hotspot posts screwd up!!!!!!!!!
    west99999tech

Tech Connect program is going to be a good thing. For all Broadband jobs you have if it has a broadband deca and you hook it up you get the credit but if you delete it then it doesnt count against your numbers for the tech connect program. It will count against your overall connections same as it always has but if you are 90% on your broadband then you get a quarterly bonus (O&O does not sure about HSP's) and there is no reason why you should not be above 90% because you delete the BB deca and it doesnt count against you but if you close out a BB deca you better make sure it calls back if you want a bonus.

• Re: Mobile hotspot posts screwd up!!!!!!!!!
    heath1500

I'm going to remain pessimistic about this. I don't see why a company that is so into pinching pennies is going to give money out like that. My theory is that they will come out in March and say something like "the ones you delete do count." I hope I am proven wrong, but this seems too good to be true