7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 6:16 PM by peds48 RSS

Connecting TV to Facebook

rless45

Gentlemen:

I tried to connect my TV to my Facebook account using your Social Network App via email. I never received a email to continue the connection. I just wanted to let you know something is wrong with this application to connect one's TV with a social network. I finally used my daughters smart phone to complete the process. Please look into this matter or let me know if user error was the problem. I followed all instructions and never received a email to complete the process.

Thanks

Randall Harless

• Re: Connecting TV to Facebook
    nursefoge

I've had the same problem... When you solve it or someone else does... Can you let me know? Thank you!Cool

jmb1

I had mine working on facebook. Then suddenly on the 8th it lost connection to facebook. Reported the problem with the app. If you call directv they will tell you to reset your reciever or dvr. This will work for you about 24 to 48 hours and it will start again. The apps are forever been a challenge to keep working. Until they admit they have an issue and fix it. It really never goes away. But if you do the reset thing it will probably get registered and work. But then it will stop again.  Wish i could be more help.

franchessa123

My problem is I can't access TV apps, keep getting service unaviailable 5.  Can't figure out what is wrong.  Do you think my unit needs to be reset to correct this problem. Yell

jmb1

I get that too. I called directv and they keep telling me..... They will send a trouble report to the engineers and reset the box. Maybe you need to give them a call. I would imagine the more people that call to inquire about this problem. The faster they will take care of it.

nursefoge

I called them and no sooner did I call them, I got the email I was looking for in my inbox.... As a matter of fact, I got SEVERAL emails!Cool