2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 2:55 AM by macpointman RSS

HELP WITH MY ANDROID GALAXY S2

danieldv6
OK. When I go to satinstalltraining.com and try to download the updated documents or tech tip bulletin or whatever I can't download. It says donwnload unsusessfull. I remember was fine with the iphone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • Re: HELP WITH MY ANDROID GALAXY S2
    billthesat
    A) what format are the files in, B) do you have the Android office program and C) what browser are you using?                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • Re: HELP WITH MY ANDROID GALAXY S2
    macpointman

Use the Firefox Android browser it is available in the Android market.  That will ask you if you want to download it or automatically do so.