4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2013 7:27 AM by freezy RSS

Video streaming isn't temporarily unavailable, it's NEVER available...

jdnida

Just curious to know why video streaming seems to NEVER be available.  I try to watch a show on my lunch break at work and by the time it finally loads and starts to play, it instantly kicks off and gives the error: Video streaming is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.  Error #1100.  Guess what!  It is NEVER available!  I get this error EVERY time I try to watch online, regardless of when.  Just sick of messing with it.  I also have the Directv app on my IPad and it gives me sound but the picture digitizes and freezes.  Both are useless in my opinion......

• Re: Video streaming isn't temporarily unavailable, it's NEVER available...
    dcd

This is the Directv2PC forum and doesn't deal with the issues you present.  Your query (if you intended one) belongs in the Directv Mobile Apps forum.

freezy

dcd,

if you read the original post you would have seen that they were referring to pc issues. They also exclaimed their displeasure with the usefulness of the directv mobile app on the ipad.

It would be more helpful if instead of like some of the volunteers here on this forum...your first action is to refer people elsewhere and giving them a non-answer... you might actually try to help them. All you did was tick off the OP to the point where they gave up on this avenue of help.

this will cheese off a bunch of members... I have the exact same issue as the original poster... exact.

I'm not going to start a new thread because this one was never answered. And the OP had a very clear title for this thread. Why have more wasted good thread titles? If you look up 85% freeze at loading and error #1100 and see how many of them were actually solved...mmmmm????? perhaps none? More dead-end titles are just gonna make things worse.

love

bob

dcd

Freezy,  If you'd look at the date of the original post you'd know that it occurred when the forums had a different software and each forum had specific subjects.  The Directv2PC forum had little traffic and I was advising the poster that they would get better responses if they posted in the correct forum.  I'd suspect that you made a conclusion based on limited information not realizing that the posts used to be totally segregated.

In case you don't know it, Directv2PC does not involve streaming from the website, it involves playback of playlist programs on a LAN computer.

freezy

Eureka!!!!!!... We are talking about LAN connected computers. Old Date of original post or not this is still the same problem.

Do you need a screen-shot? Or do you want a series of pictures of my whole computer getting the Error #1100 ?

By chance, for clarity's sake... are there any other devices that get the Error #1100 besides LAN/wifi only computers and tablets?