8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2013 7:48 AM by ramblinrod RSS

where is the resolution button on rc71 remote?

daprofit

I'm having to use the rc65 for resolution on the 44. What are yall doing?

• Re: where is the resolution button on rc71 remote?
    bufmufr

on the clients I just go into resolution and make sure 1080i is clicked...and unclick 480p...it jumps to 1080i res.

proudpapa

It's on the info banner.  Need to tab over to it to change resolution.  On both the Genie and the Clients

island
    You can also adjust the resolution manually from the front of the HR44-500. Not so much with the client, of course.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
    ramblinrod

Clients come set in 4:3..... not 16:9

You have to manually go into setting and check appropriate resolutions

Letter bar comes set to grey..... not black?

they also come are in letterbox..... not original format?!?

I was the only one at our shop that has been changing these settings for our customers...... other guys have im sure left thousands of c31/c41 in standard def. It doesnt bother me, directv deserves it.... treates techs like dogs.....  forces techs to do many extra hours of work with no pay each week.

ramblinrod

I was the only one at our shop that has been changing these settings for our customers...... other guys have im sure left thousands of c31/c41 in standard def. It doesnt bother me, directv deserves it.... treates techs like dogs.....  forces techs to do many extra hours of work with no pay each week.

ramblinrod

ramblinrod

ramblinrod

Wow....post once, it shows up 4 times. I would remove the extra posts, but it wont let me. Sorry guys, I didn't realize to forum was designed by directv engineers :)