9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 8:38 AM by litzdog911 RSS

Cannot watch my movie error #1100

kufwar

I continuously get this error when trying to watch a movie that i purchased. It says to try back later. I have been trying to watch this movie for the last 3 hours and have only gotten 30 minutes into it at 1-3 minute intervals before it errors out and i have to restart it. My internet has stayed connected and only have 1 device running on it. I is a fast connection. I do not see this as my problem because i did not have any buffering symptoms or issues. DirectTV just stops playing the movie and it says to try again later. This is not the sort of service that i pay for.

• Re: Cannot watch my movie error #1100
    peds48

How is your receiver connected to the internet?

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

post back with your download speed

be4givn

I had the same problem.  Now I get past the 85% download Error #1100... but it stops at 100% authorizing and the show never plays.  My Diretv app on my smart phone isn't working anymore either.  Very frustrated.  Called tech support but they couldn't help and seemed to have no clue about an issue it seems many of us are having.  They told me that they had to escalate the issue to the engineers.  I wonder why no one has answered this post with a resolution?

kufwar

If anyone happens to stop bye here and want to know if there was ever a resolution, the answer is NO! I paid for my movie and was never able to view it. No Direct TV representative ever contacted me and they still charged me for the movie. We have not had any of the same issue since. Godd luck to the rest of you!