2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2013 9:40 AM by peds48 RSS

HAS ANY CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE?

17yrcustmr86d

HAVE TRIED  TO CANCELLED DTV AFTER 17 YEARS OF CONTINUOUS USE ACROSS UNITED STATES.  CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BOTTOMED OUT.  REPS MISDIRECT, INTENTIONALLY MISLEAD, AND GENERALLY LIVE IN FEAR OF ACCOUNT STATUS BEING CANCELLED.  I PAY FOR, APPROX $7,400.00 PER YEAR,  MULTIPLE (5) ACCOUNTS (CHILDREN IN SCHOOL AND LIVING AWAY FROM HOME) SAY GOODBYE TO ALL.  YOUR CUSTOMER REPS AND YOUR COMPANY HAS THROWN AWAY All INTEGRITY,I CAN'T BELIEVE ONE WORD FROM ANYBODYS MOUTH AT DIRECTV.   MY LAST THREE EXPERIENCES ARE HORRIBLE.  ZERO HONESTY, ZERO HELP, ZERO FOLLOW UP, ZERO CARE,  100 PER CENT HAND OFF FROM DEPT TO DEPT   REP DOES NOT HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO ACCEPT ACCOUNTABILITY OF ACCOUNT LOSS.  ON JULY 6TH I CALLED TO CANCEL A SERVICE.  REP WALKED ME THROUGH THE CANCELATION RGA,S RETURNS 21 DAYS THE WHOLE SPIEL. GUESS WHAT?   ACCOUNT WASN'T CANCELLED AS REQUESTED.  DON'T KNOW WHY DON'T KNOW WHO DROPPED THE BALL DON'T KNOW HOW IT DIDN'T GET DONE   HAS TURNED A PRODUCT AND COMPANY THAT HAVE  ENJOYED DOING BUSINESS WITH INTO A PILE OF PUTRID GARBAGE,  CEO SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF TOWN   CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE SAME PATH AS AT&T. I HAVE OVER TWENTY FAMILY MEMBERS WITH DIRECTV SERVICE.  MANY OF THEM CUSTOMERS BASED ON MY RECOMMENDATION OF WHAT USE TO BE BEST IN CLASS PRODUCT AND SERVICE AT DIRECTV.  I WILL BE CALLING INTO 888 466 9635  XTENSION 32034  FOR THE THIRD TIME IN THE LAST 15 DAYS. . CUTOMER RETENTION / CANCELLATIONS ONLY WORK BANKERS HOURS.   GET LOTS OF REST WHILE YOUR ARE NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE  YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.  YES I AM LIVID AND WILL BE WORKING ON MY BUSINESS PRESENTATION.  GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD RIDDANCE  i KNOW YOU ARE SCANNING THIS WHAT A BUNCH OF SCUM BLOCKING THE BLOG