1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 174 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2013 1:00 AM by robfromcapecod Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    mightykat

So this morning, I received an email stating that my account had been refreshed and I should be good to go. I tried to log in again and still wasn't able to. I emailed them back and just received another email saying that they were able to recreate the issue using someone else's phone so they were going to escalate my email to another dept.

Hopefully...this is resolved soon for everyone.

• 46. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    czuber

Same here can't login to anything

• 47. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    rebeccag313

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. My service was turned on yesterday. I've been told the support teams "should" get it fixed ASAP because it's effecting so many customers. Let's hope they get it done very soon. I'm hesitant to cancel my Time Warner service until this is resolved... If anyone hears anything, please post. Thanks!

• 48. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    etgofishing

Here is t
    he response I received-

Thank you for writing and allowing me the opportunity to help you with your mobile applications. I am sorry that this is still not working for you. This type of problem is very rare as we work very hard with our partners to provide a reliable mobile services experience. To research your account I had to update your password to "DIRECTV1". Please change your password the next time you access your account online by clicking the "Change My Password" quick link under “My Account Info” at the bottom of the “My Account” overview page. Enter your new password twice and then click the "Continue" button. As a reminder, your password must have at least 8 characters and contain at least 1 number.

Upon review, I able to duplicate the problem using your profile on one of our mobile devices here.  I have escalated the issue to our IT department to investigate why this is delayed and to see if there is a problem. Due to the nature of the issue, I am unable to speculate on a resolution time frame. However, rest assured we will be doing everything we can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

• 49. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    mightykat

That is almost verbatim to the email I received, only they didn't change my password.

• 50. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    taly4life

We should have some kind of pool of how long this embarrassing problem is

going to drag on, who has the over/under on 3 weeks?....pretty pathetic

that they can't get a simple app to work. Is the whole slingbox concept

really that complicated? Let's just say my faith in directv is at an all

time low right now...

On Aug 7, 2013 7:36 PM, "etgofishing" <directv-admin@forums.directv.com>

• 51. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    aimster

It's not just one app!  Why don't these "engineers" test the thing BEFORE presenting to customers.  It's EVERY APP that requires your Directv login & password.  It's so ridiculous.  That's HBO, Showtime, etc.

• 52. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    paticus

Same issue here, had my service hooked up Saturday with a Genie box. I CAN log-in online but even after 48 hours the App does not accept my credentials. That dumb app is half the reason I went with DirecTV. Customer Service says "yea we know about the log in issue, just keep trying". <---No joke.

IF YOUR **** SERVICE IS NOT WORKING 100% THEN I DO NOT WANT TO PAY 100%.

Affected user's should be given a credit.

• 53. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    youngrous3@gmail.com

yes  i agree this is like my fourth or fifth day and the hbo go login is still not working i  changed my password all ready but it still wont log me in whats is going on i didnt sign up for this and i did sign up so i can get this app too im very upset and this online dirct tv app wont let me  watch  starz or hbo online ether this is bs what is going on i thought i was  subscribed

• 54. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    rebeccag313

It seems like this issue is just happening to new subscribers. Is there anyone who has been with DirecTV for a while who is having this issue???

• 55. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    peds48

no, no issues on my end.  it is happening with new activations

• 56. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    rebeccag313

Thanks. My reference # is 130807-000153. Have you had updates from your contacts?

• 57. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    br8thw8

I Just noticed that I can't login to my mobile apps either and I've had DirecTV for 3 years.  I used to be able to login to my mobile apps not that long ago and now I cannot.

• 58. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    br8thw8

Thanks, here's mine: #130807-005382

• 59. Re: Can not login to DirecTV mobile apps
    sangs

Same issue happening here. Just installed on Monday, Aug. 5. Everything else is working fine.

On Directv.com website it reads that none of my receivers (HR34, HR24, H25, two C31s) are connected to the internet. Yet on the machines themselves it reads that they ARE connected to the internet. Along with not being able to log into the iPhone and iPad apps, I am also unable to view or schedule any recordings from Direct.com website, despite being able to log into the website successfully. Received similar e-mail from "customer support."

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next