Tell us more about your DirecTV equipment ...
- Model numbers of DVRs/Receivers?
- How are they connected to your home network for internet access?
- When was this equipment installed?
- Did it ever work properly?
- What sort of internet service do you have?
- What is your internet download speed? Test it via http://www.speedtest.net
I have an HR34 receiver that is hooked up to a D-Link router from Verizon. I have DSL service which
gives me a download speed of 1.46MBPS (not very fast) which is the reason I cannot play on demand
content while it streams.
I am hooked up wirelessly with the Directv Cinema connection kit. I installed this myself. At first I was having
a problem connecting to the internet following the instructions in the manual, (no connection). Finally I had to use the
advanced settings by typing in the static IP address I took off the router. After I did that I was able to download
ON demand content and watch it later. Now I cannot even download the content. I have no idea what happened.
I get error code 100.
I have had the router for about 3 weeks and I installed the connection kit a few days ago.
Do you need any more info?