12 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2013 6:08 PM by msakuma RSS

Madden 25 NFL sunday ticket

bigdogdan2

I received my copy of Madden 25 with NFL sunday ticket.

I was able to log into sunday ticket on my computer just fine.  After I logged in a few times, I decided to change the email and password to make it easier to log in.  After changing the email and password, I could not access the NFL sunday ticket any more!  I can still log into direct tv, but cannot get to the NFL sunday ticket.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

• Re: Madden 25 NFL sunday ticket
    dcd

Not sure where it was you changed your password, but a couple of points.  You need to use the same screen name, email and password on all your Directv sites and features.  And, if you change the one on the Directv website, it may take a few days for it to filter down to all the various servers such as Sunday ticket..

vwmullen

I have this same problem.  Did you figure out how to fix it?  I was able to log in once with the code that came with the game, then I changed the username and password and can no longer log in.  I called direcTV support and they fed me some lines about how this is EAs fault.  NFL Sunday ticket is clearly a direcTV account, so I'm not happy to be lied to like that.

cduphily

I received a free trial to the NFL sunday ticket with Madden 25 as well. I can log into directv shows I have season ticket but no way to watch the games?

After searching the help section I stumbled on a link to a video download ran it, it says it installed. but I open a browser and do not get the confirmation screen. I call support get bounced to 3 departments and get cut off.

How do we access NFL Sunday Ticket through this "free: trial"

uh295c

I missed my first NFL game.  I tried to log in several times.  I was able to log on eventually, but I would just get a blank black screen with an info bubble telling me that my computer IS equipped with the latest version of adobe.   I also got a conformation screen stating that my account had been updated with sunday ticket a couple of times.  The third screen just had an error message...  The dtv rep told me over the phone that the EA/direct TV server had crashed.  In the simplest terms, they took my money and failed to provide a service for it.  Seems like a win win deal for Direct TV.

r0gue

This exact thing is happening to me. It's pretty ridiculous you can't change your login info without destroying your service, but if that's the case there should be a GIANT WARNING somewhere on the info sheet or the website that says DON'T CHANGE YOUR LOGIN INFO!!

lousyg

This is a known issue when changing your username and/or password from what was on the insert in Madden 25 AE.

For those still experiencing issues:

1) Log out of everything (it may help to clear your cache and cookies and close all browser windows).

2) Go back to http://www.directv.com/easpecial and click "Start Watching".

3) Login on THAT page (which will not log you into the main DirecTV page), and begin watching.

I was having this issue and these steps worked for me.

r0gue

That worked lousyg!! Great thanks for your help.

cduphily

Thanks man ...all I had to do was go to the EASpecial page and I was able to sign in with my chosen user name and PW ...not the username and PW that came on the insert.

dtgfunk

Thank you very much for this, I was having similar issues so I decided to check online to see if people were having similar problems.  Fortunately my phone app worked fine so I just watched the early game I wanted to watch on my phone. 

labrat0116

The app on my Android did work, but the PC/Internet based off www.DirecTV.com yesterday was a DISASTER !!

This had absolutely nothing to do with EA Sports. I too was given a 800# for EA Sports. What do they have to do with DirecTV's servers ???  Right! Nothing!

DirecTV's server and infrastructure clearly were NOT up to the task of supplying all the customers! DirecTV clearly oversold this product, mad a ton of cash and did NOT deliver the product.

FAIL !!

labrat0116

DirecTV's server and infrastructure where overwhelmed yesterday and CRASHED!! That is the bottom line ! It had nothing to do with EA Sports!

DirecTV FAILED miserably yesterday in providing customers using a PC/Internet to try and view the NFL Games that WE PAID FOR !!

msakuma

I have the exact same problem. Have tried the workarounds on this forum. Awaiting EA sports to reissue another code- I think, they told me if I keep asking it will delay my place in the queue. Making me jump through a million hoops without any real help.

Anyone have success in getting another code issued? I got locked out after trying to many log in attempts.