5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 4:42 PM by maspling RSS

What has happened to channel 366?

maspling

As of 10/30/13, Jewish Life Television, channel 366 was on our channel list and had been for years.  As of 10/31/13, channel 366 has now completely disappeared.  We called direct tv and were unable to get any information.  The customer service rep stated she did not know anything about that channel.  According to the direct tv web site, JLTV is still listed as part of the package we are paying for.  Is anyone able to tell us what has happened to this channel.,  It was one of our favorite channels and it is frustrating to have no information as to what happened to it.

• Re: What has happened to channel 366?
    peds48

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

I just checked my receiver and JLTV is still 366

peds48

First thing to try is resetting your DVR/Receiver using the red button behind the front panel access card door. See if that helps. ( on side panel on H25 receivers).

has anything changed in your set up

texasbrit

First thing to do is check that the DVR is not using a favorites list which does not have the channel included.  Set the DVR to display "all channels" and see if it is there.

JLTV is on the 119 satellite, so its possible the dish type has accidentally been set to 3lnb instead of 5lnb. Go into satellite setup and check to see what dish type is selected.

maspling

I want to thank you both - Texasbrit and peds48 - for your help here.   DirecTV ended up stepping up and involving a case manager.  It turns out that a technician made a change to our existing dish today (changed the LNB) and it removed the ability to get the feed from 119 satellite.  They are sending somebody out tomorrow afternoon to put up a new dish that will get the feed.  Third tech out in three days - LOL.