2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 6:17 AM by dcd RSS

I have a R-22/200 DVR and "On Demand". Now, no more...why????

jetilley

I have a R-22/200 DVR and a Internet Connection Kit (from DirecTV). I have accessed "On Demand" for over  year or more then suddenly, NO MORE! After many hours on the phone, I was told the R-22/200 doesn't connect w/ On Demand! BUT I did for all of 2013 and up to lately, no more. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I have a software upgrade 1/8/14 (middle of the night)...could that be what happened?

TIA, Jack

• Re: I have a R-22/200 DVR and "On Demand". Now, no more...why????
    peds48

try holding the reset button on the back of the CCK-W for 30 seconds.  then on your HDDVR press

MENU SETTINGS & HELP SETTINGS NETWORK SET UP RESTORE DEFAULTS CONNECT NOW GET CONNECTED WIRELESS.  the receiver will then scan for Wi-Fi networks and should d find yours.  once it finds your SSID, select your network name.  if your network is secured, it will ask you to type in your password.  if successful, you will get a message that says "congratulations, your receiver is connected to the internet"  Note that your SSID and/or password cannot have any spaces and/or special characters

• Re: I have a R-22/200 DVR and "On Demand". Now, no more...why????
    dcd

I haven't seen a R22 post for some time, and the situation may have changed, but at one time the R22 could not be classified as a HD DVR (no HD, no On Demand) unless the account had other HD equipment in place and working.  Do you have other HD equipment?  Are you paying for HD service?  If the answer is yes, then the reset suggested by Peds48 may well work.  If the answer is no, then you are likely out of luck.