First thing to try is resetting the DECA network....it must be done in this order. Before you begin, assure that DHCP is enabled on your router if your system is connected to the Internet. This is essential.
1. Disconnect AC power from each DVR and Receiver
2. Disconnect power from the DECA BB Adapter (black or white DECA BB box) or wireless adapter.
3. Disconnect power from the SWM dish Power Inserter (do you know where yours is located)?
4. Disconnect then reconnect AC power on your home network gateway/router and modem.
5. Wait a few minutes for the router to reset
6. Re-power the SWM Power Inserter.
7. Re-power the DECA Broadband Adapter or wireless adapter.
8. Re-power each DVR and Receiver
Following that, press and hold the info button on one DVR, then select more system info. Scroll down and check that Internet is listed as connected.