5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2014 1:02 PM by humane RSS

whole home connection

humane

I have whole home direct tv. In one room I have hr20 dvr and in another room I have a hr24 that they just sent me because the other receiver went bad, now my two receivers don't see each other.  If both connect to the network should they connect where I can see the recordings on both tv?

• Re: whole home connection
    peds48

Which receiver did the HR24 replaced? What was the model number?

The HR24 has DECA built in so there shouldn't be anything connected to its Ethernet port and it should have just a coax going to its satellite input with nothing inline

rolls

Make sure there are no "Devices" attached to the back of the HR24, an example would be a DECA, make sure you dont install it on the HR24 since it already has one on built inside.

humane

This worked great thank you

Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:06 AM

To: Steve White

DIRECTV Technical Forums 

whole home connection

reply from rolls in DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service - View the full discussion

Make sure there are no "Devices" attached to the back of the HR24, an example would be a DECA, you probably had one on the back of the HR20, but make sure you dont install it on the HR24 since it already has one on built inside.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on DIRECTV Technical Forums

Start a new discussion in DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service by email or at DIRECTV Technical Forums

Following whole home connection in these streams: Inbox

humane

Thank you very much, this worked great