3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2014 8:09 PM by junior73 RSS

just venting

multitech

I been in cable and sat for over 10 years now and recently left for a bit, well I come back to a hsp in Louisiana.. won't name names... But it seems things got worse... Constantly out of equipment, handhelds don't work, management seems to not care, and it's just all around bad.... I just don't understand how this company can live up to hsi g the hsp for directv if they are not fulfilling contractual agreements... I love this industry but it's companies like this that ruins it.

• Re: just venting
    junior73

because dtv keep cutting fees, same here for out of equipment all the time, manager with dtv officeplays games all the time, constant service call upgrade. takes 6months for custom fees to process... trash installs. routing 2 hours away for a 30min service call upgrade.   no communication on new procedurs or policy.

bufmufr

it is called progress? 

love the pay on new wireless clients...yep...twice the trouble..1/4 the pay

junior73

progress? I wouldn't say that.... if I had the chance to go in-house I would. fulfillment contacting is starting to bite the big one. I was in the top 3 for overall stats in my area last month out of 25+ techs and still got mocked down a pay grade... ...

dont know about the wireless clients half the in house techs just got trained, so most likely we will never see the for at least 6-12 months...