4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 3:19 AM by dcd RSS

"Cannot download more shows. Please free up storage space on your iPad to continue downloading"

garythfla

Ok...I have GenieGo and am using it with my iPad Air. It has worked great and I have watched quite a few sporting events already on my iPad. The only problem is that I am trying to download additional programming to my ipad and am getting the message in the subject line. I am deleting the programs off of my dvr after I have watched them. The iPad is showing that there are only two shows loaded onto it (they are 2.5 hours each). It's basically saying that I still have no space even after I watch/delete everything. Not sure what I should do....

thanks for the help.

I saw the reply below and the system will not let me reply for some reason so I am writing it here:

That's correct, I am getting the message on my ipad saying that I am out of space on my ipad. The problem is that as I watch and delete things off of my ipad, it will not let me download more programs to my ipad...even though I have deleted the programs from the ipad....holding down the recording until it starts wiggling and deleting it isn't the issue. I had four programs on my ipad at one point. I deleted two...leaving me with two. I prepared two more for download and when I clicked on "download to my ipad" I get the message ""Cannot download more shows. Please free up storage space on your iPad to continue downloading"

I am about to crash for the night so will look back on this in the morning. Thanks.