2 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2014 10:06 AM by johnmartin4 RSS

Issue with record team(live) on Genie HR44

johnmartin4

I have setup a team record for Braves. on my Genie HR44-700. It works, but I have an issue. When setup, it says it will record from "Channels I get". Problem is, it picks network station for home team. When Braves play on the road, it picks that channel. I can't watch or record from that channel, even though it is in my "I get" list. "Channels I get" can't be modified. So, I have to go through my To Do list, and change all the recording that are using wrong channel. I doubt there is a work around, but maybe DirecTV can fix this. The option should record from the list I specify. Or, allow me to edit Channels I get.

Update:

Been setup for about a week. Picked every game in program guide for two weeks. Only home games and ESPN games were on correct channel. All others were on regional sports channels that I cannot record/watch. Even if I could, I prefer Fox Sports South coverage.

Message was edited by: johnmartin4

• Re: Issue with record team(live) on Genie HR44
    dcd

Have you allowed any of these links to "mature" or did you spot the potential problem by reviewing the "to do" list?  I would allow the Hr44 to do it's thing for a game or two and see how it performs.  My HR34 did a great job of locating a live broadcast of virtually every Florida State football game last season and I didn't have any of the packages for college sports.

• Re: Issue with record team(live) on Genie HR44
      johnmartin4

Been setup for about a week. Picked every game in program guide for two

weeks. Only home games and ESPN games were on correct channel. All others

were on regional sports channels that I cannot record/watch. Even if I

could, I prefer Fox Sports South coverage.

Doesn't seem to be a solution for this, So I am marking it as answered. Maybe DierecTV will address this in the future.

JM