2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2014 9:40 PM by 440yd RSS

TVapps recently keep disappearing?

fussybob

I have 2, R22-100 (with HD) receivers that have had the TVapps working just fine every day for 1 year.

Starting the morning of June 3rd, they disappeared.  when they disappear, I can launch the TVapps and the first window comes up stating that his could take a few minutes, then nothing, a few minutes later I get the screen that the TVapps are not currently available (1).  This is not true as if I reset the receivers they come back, so DirecTV's TVapps are not down.

I reset the receivers (power plug pull) and the TV apps came back and I could navigate them without any trouble.  Later in the day

1 reciever lost them again, then a few hours later the other receiver lost the TVapps.  Resetting both receivers again brought back the TVapps, only to have them disappear in a few hours.

1.  I have reset from the red button, the menu, power plug pull and still the same problem.

2.  Hitting the dash key on the remote says I have internet connection, and VOD works flawlessing.

3.  Restored the Network Connection defaults and still a problem.  Reset my cable internet modem (receivers are hardwired in, not wireless) and still the TV apps disappear.

4. I have reauthorized the receivers and waited overnight, no help.

5. Network Services are up and running ok.

I could be wrong but this seems to be a DirecTV issue since it happens to both receivers and only started yesterday on June 3rd.

Anyone have suggestions?