2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2014 11:32 AM by xray67 RSS
  • Re: Tech installed Genie and one client. I still have an hd-dvr that I wish to connect to the network. Can I and if so How?? THX
    litzdog911

You should have had the technician take care of this for you.   It's really hard to answer your question without knowing what DirecTV cables are run to each room.  Your HD-DVR requires its own satellite coax connection and, depending on how many other Receivers and DVRs you have, you might need a different satellite dish setup.  Call DirecTV and see if they can send a tech back to set this up for you.

• Re: Tech installed Genie and one client. I still have an hd-dvr that I wish to connect to the network. Can I and if so How?? THX
      xray67

10-4 and thx!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:22:25 -0700

To: xray67@msn.com

Subject: Re:  - Tech installed Genie and one client. I still have an hd-dvr that I wish to connect to the network. Can I and if so How?? THX

DIRECTV Technical Forums

Tech installed Genie and one client. I still have an hd-dvr that I wish to connect to the network. Can I and if so How?? THX

reply from litzdog911 in DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting - View the full discussion

You should have had the technician take care of this for you.   It's really hard to answer your question without knowing what DirecTV cables are run to each room.  Your HD-DVR requires its own satellite coax connection and, depending on how many other Receivers and DVRs you have, you might need a different satellite dish setup.  Call DirecTV and see if they can send a tech back to set this up for you.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on DIRECTV Technical Forums

Start a new discussion in DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting by email or at DIRECTV Technical Forums

Following Tech installed Genie and one client. I still have an hd-dvr that I wish to connect to the network. Can I and if so How?? THX in these streams:

Inbox