- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Hi! This is litzdog911 with some exciting news! I'm a long time DIRECTV customer and volunteer "TechKnow Guide" at the DIRECTV support forum, DBSTalk, and several other forums. So when I say it’s exciting – it is! Soon, the great content we have here in the classic DIRECTV forum will be moved to the DIRECTV section of the AT&T Community Forums. I’ve been helping over there as a super user ACE for the past few months and have already experienced significant advantages over our original DIRECTV forum:
- More company involvement and faster response, especially for help with account and billing-related questions
- Broader range of forum communities, including AT&T Wireless support
- Ability to embed images within your posts (finally!)
- Customized home page to quickly access your favorite forums
- Weekly "Friday Fix" blog highlights technology trends, new products, and more
- Smarter search engine!
The AT&T Community Forums is up and running, so I encourage you to start using it now. Watch for more information in the next few weeks! I look forward to seeing our regular contributors helping customers there!
- scootenbauden likes prizmm's reply Re: HD receiver w/ DVR Often slow to respond to remote
- ozzyonalog likes tracer01's reply Re: recorded shows freeze on playback
- relyks456 likes stradovinski's reply Re: Error: User ID is not authorized. [205.4]
- relyks456 likes sepike's discussion HR 34 Latency and a hello
- buhddy2 likes jimg69's discussion Upgraded ATT wifi now CCK won't accept password
Compare Document Versions
This feature is so handy you'll wonder where it's been all your life. You can see the full history of a document in DIRECTV Technical Forums, and compare any two versions to see what changed between them.
When viewing a document just click on the magnifying glass icon next to the version number to see the two most recent versions compared side-by-side. Or, click on Manage versions in the Actions area to see the entire history of the document.