Can I cascade a two way SWM compatible splitter (the green label ones) down line from a 8 way splitter (also SWM green label) as long as I do not excede 8 tuners total on the system.
- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Can we get local channel WNDY 23 Indianapolis in HD please--its the only local channel in the Indianapolis market that isn't in HD--WNDY 23 will be broadcasting several Cubs games this spring and summer it would be nice to have that channel in HD
Can we get local channel WNDY 23 Indianapolis in HD please its the only local channel in the Indianapolis market that isn't in HD--WNDY 23 will be broadcasting several Cubs games this spring and…
Why does first-run cable series program recorded on Genie for 1hr-11min (this total expected length is noted as present on recorded program description and time bar at bottom when played back) stop…
Over the past few days (it's 06/15/15), online streaming from Directv.com stopped working. It was previously working on several Win7 PC's on Chrome 43 and IE 11. After requesting a show, we were…
- violiav likes rshane's discussion Online streaming no longer works
- captgadget likes peds48's reply Re: Can I setup a wireless bridge if I order one?
- skycop00 likes susanandchris's reply Re: Vizio HD TV regularly displays "Resolution Not Supported"
- ronsteve likes texasbrit's comment pixilation only on channel 220
- hpmini likes rshane's reply Re: Online streaming no longer works
Geniego was working on my Lenovo Yoga laptop with Windows 8.1 before. There was a client update that I had to download and now it cannot find the DVR and complete the last connection status. The…
I just got a new TV, a Samsung UN65JS9000 4K TV. When watching sports via Direct TV DVR, there are very noticable blur issues. In doing research / talking to HH Greg, sounds like my DIrect TV box…
My genie appears to be guessing at shows I might like, and recording them without direction. I'm tired of deleting "shed wars" and "sheep shape". Tech support tells me the only fix is to reset…
Load more items
Power outage in SoCal......receiver wont reboot. Tried unplugging, etc....and what channel is the TV to be on for the receiver link?
Take a Peek
You can quickly find out about someone new in DIRECTV Technical Forums by hovering your mouse cursor over their name or avatar. In one glance you'll see their title, department, contact information, status level, and most recent activity.