- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
- dtvuser2013 likes peds48's reply Re: Xbox one TV input with 3D
- jasiu likes texasbrit's reply Re: HR34-700 Super Slow
- kernsey likes mrnalley's discussion Insignia blu ray player codes
- mr.bern likes litzdog911's reply Re: HDCP compliance issue troubleshooting
- firstname.lastname@example.org likes peds48's reply Re: My receiver and router do not communicate.
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Keep on Top of Your Stuff with Communications
Inbox is the place to look for activity that directly concerns you--notifications, mentions, direct messages, plus any activity on content you participated in. When there's a new reply to a discussion you participated in, you get a read alert here: when content you wrote gets a revision or a comment, you get a read alert for that too. The same thing happens when you get a mention, message, or system notification. You can choose to use alerts and read-tracking alone to keep up with your Inbox stream, or you can set your email notifications (under "[your name] > "Preferences") to send an email notification each time you get Inbox activity.
If you want activity you're not directly involved in to be tracked in your Inbox, just navigate to any item and click "Follow," selecting Inbox as the stream. You'll get alerted whenever there are changes or comments. If you decide to stop following it, just click "Stop following in Inbox" from the Inbox preview pane, or go to the item, click "Following," and uncheck Inbox. You won't be alerted about that item again.