After I pause a DVR recording and push the left-arrow (back) button one the remote, I am supposed to be returned to the information page for that recording. On my model HR44-500 DVR controlled by…
- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Black bars on both sides of screen after power on. I have to go into the "Format" in settings and cycle all the way around back to Original Format to get the full screen back. I believe this issue to…
I turn the system off at night using the Genie remote and then the next morning it won't restart with either the remote or the front panel. This morning I unplugged the power cable to get it up and…
Is the genie HD DVR hardwired to every individual tv or is it wireless. my current dvr is hardwired.
When my system was installed he left me a set up for a 3rd tv that I didn't have yet.. Now I am trying to install it and get a no signal message. The box is labled Advanced Whole Home Client I have…
I finally bought an AV receiver that has HDMI inputs. I currently have my DTV receiver connected directly to my TV via HDMI. I was wondering if I should route it via the new A/V receiver or leave it…
Did not realize I would have all this space. Anyhow, unconnected 3 wires, removed HR21 and replaced with HR24 and reconnected SWM unit, but it won't recognize the HR24. Any ideas?
- 84686f6173205479 likes peds48's reply Re: Is the Genie HD DVR hardwired or wireless
- browndjamez likes diogenes49's reply Re: No audio via HDMI - HR44 Genie/Samsung 4k Smart TV
- broemer likes idbl_fanatic1's reply Re: Music & Photos (Media Share) option missing after update 0x9f6
- theotherjim likes sameng26's reply Re: Using an external hard drive with a genie HR44 receiver?
- ps64 likes rawintellect's reply Re: Music & Photos (Media Share) option missing after update 0x9f6
Load more items
Hello! I have been watching this series using VOD. All of a sudden I started having issues. I chose an episode to "watch now" it was buffering and asked to keep trying to watch or record and watch…
Take a Peek
You can quickly find out about someone new in DIRECTV Technical Forums by hovering your mouse cursor over their name or avatar. In one glance you'll see their title, department, contact information, status level, and most recent activity.