- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Having the following issue: Main Issue: On-Demand non-functional DTV Equipment: HR44NC-200 (SW: 0x9d7) WVBR0-25-US C41W-100 Networking Equipment: Netgear R7000 AC1900 Router Speed:…
Ok I am working on my parents house Direct tv set up. They have a Genie HD receiver HR34-700. And a Samsung smart tv with RVU ability. The Genie/Receiver is in the upstairs living room with its…
I am finally coming into the 21st century and going to swap out my old receivers for new HD DVRs. Here is my question, I no longer have a phone line in my house because my wife and I use only cell…
When I try to watch a DVR program I get "program not available at this time". I can watch tv or movies but not recorded programs.
It keeps saying "There was a problem setting your remote to work with your receiver. Select Try Again to repeat steps. If the problem persists; your remote may not be RF compatible. You can also…
When I stream on my PC it loads and works fine, only issue is when I stream in the smaller box , not full screen the guide is inside the stream window in the back ground, its not a clear/black…
Load more items
when starting a program late, I get message telling me DirectV is not available, and to try again later. Why?
When I select a program that supports starting at the beginning when program is already in progress, I receive a message that DirectV is not available, try again later. How do I correct that?
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Looking for someone? There are many ways to find them:
- Try a search. You can enter someone's name right in the search box in the user bar. You can also search for an expertise and DIRECTV Technical Forums will find any colleagues matching that skill.
- Don't worry if you don't find any results matching a person. All content in DIRECTV Technical Forums is written by people so sometimes the best way to find someone is to find something they wrote and link up with them that way.
- Try browsing for people. DIRECTV Technical Forums has a powerful interface to browse and discover people you work with. Just click "People". If you're looking for Joe in Marketing you can quickly drill down to view all people in Marketing with names beginning with "J". By default you'll see people you're following, but you can click All to browse the entire community.
- Try filtering by tags. Tags unify content and people. Often, you might want to find someone based on a keyword. The tags interface is a great way to jump in and find people.