- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Hi! This is litzdog911 with some exciting news! I'm a long time DIRECTV customer and volunteer "TechKnow Guide" at the DIRECTV support forum, DBSTalk, and several other forums. So when I say it’s exciting – it is! Soon, the great content we have here in the classic DIRECTV forum will be moved to the DIRECTV section of the AT&T Community Forums. I’ve been helping over there as a super user ACE for the past few months and have already experienced significant advantages over our original DIRECTV forum:
- More company involvement and faster response, especially for help with account and billing-related questions
- Broader range of forum communities, including AT&T Wireless support
- Ability to embed images within your posts (finally!)
- Customized home page to quickly access your favorite forums
- Weekly "Friday Fix" blog highlights technology trends, new products, and more
- Smarter search engine!
The AT&T Community Forums is up and running, so I encourage you to start using it now. Watch for more information in the next few weeks! I look forward to seeing our regular contributors helping customers there!
Improve Your Reputation
You can increase your reputation in DIRECTV Technical Forums by contributing in several different ways. One of the best ways to increase your reputation is by answering questions. When the person who asked the question marks your answer as helpful or correct you get a boost in your reputation. Other ways to contribute are creating documents, publishing blog posts, and completing tasks. You'll see your points score increase and gain experience levels as you do these things.