- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
After my update this evening to IOS8 I noticed I am unable to watch anything in fullscreen on my iPad. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance. …
- javabean161 likes ebonovic's reply Re: IOS 8 Issue?
- lappa likes shannon01's comment I am so sick and tired of trying to watch on demand and having the hr44 box kick us out and forcing...
- knightriderz likes lvaj's reply Re: HR-34 Genie stops responding to the remote for long periods of time
- knightriderz likes mjaybee's reply Re: HR-34 Genie stops responding to the remote for long periods of time
- jerbo likes dclaryjr's discussion Trouble Connecting to Receivers since iOS8 upgrade
Help genie hr 44 dvr without s-video I've hookup Magnavox 500GB HDD Dvd recorder 535h using A composite video I prefer s-video. My First pick get A Component to Composite w/ s-video Converter My…
After few minutes on the program guide it freezes up for a couple of minutes and after I wait it works. What could cause this problem?
Greetings. I have a Genie and a variety of 2 tuner DVR's. I have noticed this issue more and more lately. Hitting the down arrow does not consistently switch tuners. And on the Genie, I know…
Anyone that is having a delay, freezing, or fast forward rewind problem with the HR-34 receiver, there is a simple fix that will take about 30 minutes. I called dtv 5 times in the last 4 months only…
We recently decided to switch to a Genie system in our front room with one Genie Mini in another room. In a third room we still have an older HR-22. Several times each day the Genie (HR-34) and the…
Load more items
I've been using the DRECTV app on an almost daily basis for two years or more with no problems. Three days ago, I had an HR44 installed in my living room, and the existing HR20 added to a new…
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Looking for someone? There are many ways to find them:
- Try a search. You can enter someone's name right in the search box in the user bar. You can also search for an expertise and DIRECTV Technical Forums will find any colleagues matching that skill.
- Don't worry if you don't find any results matching a person. All content in DIRECTV Technical Forums is written by people so sometimes the best way to find someone is to find something they wrote and link up with them that way.
- Try browsing for people. DIRECTV Technical Forums has a powerful interface to browse and discover people you work with. Just click "People". If you're looking for Joe in Marketing you can quickly drill down to view all people in Marketing with names beginning with "J". By default you'll see people you're following, but you can click All to browse the entire community.
- Try filtering by tags. Tags unify content and people. Often, you might want to find someone based on a keyword. The tags interface is a great way to jump in and find people.