- racso likes nole95's discussion HR44/700 Genie not keeping internet connection
- jnikom likes ken1's reply Re: I have an HR44-200 and an RC71 remote cannot program to TV
- haterslayer likes litzdog911's reply Re: hr44-700's keep dying
- haterslayer likes gl1800's reply Re: Error 775 - H25-100 receiver
- bigfatguy likes peds48's reply Re: Genie recording shows I didn't set...
- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
OK the problem is this. I set my genie to record a series (and for the record it does not matter if I just tap the record button twice while in the guide or use the search feature and select record series, all first run) my genie continues to re-record shows over and over after I've watched and deleted them. This is driving me crazy and clogging up my DVR memory! Someone please tell me how to fix this! Thanks!
Remember Who, not Where
Have you ever forgotten the location of a file, but remembered who worked on it? With DIRECTV Technical Forums you can easily get to all of the content that someone has worked on. Just navigate to their profile and go to their Content tab. Inside that tab you can filter by tag or by the type of content, such as document, discussion, or blog post.