- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Hi! This is litzdog911 with some exciting news! I'm a long time DIRECTV customer and volunteer "TechKnow Guide" at the DIRECTV support forum, DBSTalk, and several other forums. So when I say it’s exciting – it is! Soon, the great content we have here in the classic DIRECTV forum will be moved to the DIRECTV section of the AT&T Community Forums. I’ve been helping over there as a super user ACE for the past few months and have already experienced significant advantages over our original DIRECTV forum:
- More company involvement and faster response, especially for help with account and billing-related questions
- Broader range of forum communities, including AT&T Wireless support
- Ability to embed images within your posts (finally!)
- Customized home page to quickly access your favorite forums
- Weekly "Friday Fix" blog highlights technology trends, new products, and more
- Smarter search engine!
The AT&T Community Forums is up and running, so I encourage you to start using it now. Watch for more information in the next few weeks! I look forward to seeing our regular contributors helping customers there!
If you click "Remember Me" on the login form, DIRECTV Technical Forums won't prompt you for your username and password each time you visit. This is one of the most convenient settings to use. For security purposes DIRECTV Technical Forums will ask you for the username and password every few weeks.