- someone91732 likes litzdog911's reply Re: Satellite setup problems
- karenyj likes peds48's reply Re: GENIE SMALL BOX WON'T WORK
- timmy2 likes litzdog911's reply Re: Is it possible to connect a C41W Genie Mini (wireless) via coax or other cable type to the system if wi-fi turns out unacceptable?
- timmy2 likes peds48's reply Re: Is it possible to connect a C41W Genie Mini (wireless) via coax or other cable type to the system if wi-fi turns out unacceptable?
- karenyj likes drorb's reply Re: Lip sync issues with wireless genie mini
- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Connect with People
Keep up with your colleagues. You can follow anyone in DIRECTV Technical Forums to see what they are doing as they do it. Just go to their profile and click "Follow [name]" on the right side of the page. Then select the stream where you want to follow them. The Connections stream is a good place to keep up with your same-level colleagues, people you're generally interested in, or groups you belong to. Or, use "Add Stream" to make a custom group containing any people, places, and/or content you want to follow.
Now that you're following people, you can click on the stream they're in to see their activity. Or, click the People tab and then click "Following." Here you can see the latest activity by all the people you're following, label people to organize them, opt in to receive an email every time a connection posts content, or send an email to your connections. (To see who's following you, click "Followers.")