- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
I recently switch my AT&T cable to Directv was because i've heard a lot of good things about it. on June 20th, i had a technician came over to instal a DVR in my room. ( i've totally forgot to ask…
- redgrashoper likes skeen719's reply Re: HD receiver w/ DVR Often slow to respond to remote
- mr.bern likes peds48's reply Re: Premium Movie Channels blockling after only blocking adult programing.
- redgrashoper likes srtowens's discussion HR22/100 Receiver Very Slow (Continuation)
- bbarker1379 likes kimmyjanetd's discussion HR44 only seems to be running on two tuners.
- rbrox likes peds48's reply Re: Why do I keep loosing my signal in bad weather?
I keep getting "Login error." I know my username/password are correct, I triple checked both of them. No success
I have an HR44-500 Genie receiver and have been experiencing the following issue : I will pay for a movie On Demand, and the movie will play about 2/3 of the way through.. then just kick out and put…
The Forum system would not let me add to previous thread (reason for this new thread). I have same issue now as addressed in the existing thread. It just stared a week or two ago, coinciding with a…
We just had a Genie HR 34/700 DVR installed. We have a RC66X remote. On occasion, there is a delay between the time a particular button is pressed and the time it actually activates the proper…
Looking for a solution to speed up me Genie receiver. Have had it for close to a year now and it is progressively getting slower. One example: I push the guide button and it takes sometime up to 30…
I had the Genie programmed to a specific channel. Well it now opens to an infomercial channel which is making me crazy. I can't remember how I programmed it to turn on to a specific channel. Also,…
Load more items
audio use to be fine now if using ondemand I get audio drop?? If recording a live program all is fine??
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.