- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
how do get internet connection with my hr24 receiver to my netgear r7000 nighthawk router ac1900 smart router
Upgraded to Genie this week, but problems with Series Manager. Instead of recording a series episode on my local (SF CA) network affiliates (ABC, NBC, CBS or PBS), Genie insists on trying to record…
I have a home theatre system connected to my high def TV via HDMI, it's a 3d blu ray player and can play DVD's ... and here's the question can you get a blu ray player/******?
I am trying to use my Harmony One to control the DirecTV HR44-500. The Harmony One is an IR Only Remote. I have tried going into Setup on the DirecTV Receiver to switch from RF to IR. The DirecTV…
I love the ability to control my DVR from my Apple Watch. I had similar functionality with my Pebble. Please consider adding a 30 second fast forward and 8 second rewind option to the app in place…
I Have a swm setup and 2 boxes hooked up thus far. Currently, the one in my bedroom is working just fine. However, the one downstairs is giving me an error code 41 that it cannot obtain the guide…
Load more items
I have been having a problem with my genie box (HR44-500) since April. The picture will freeze and the only way to get it to unfreeze is to reset the box. Problem is when this is done the picture…
Looking for someone? There are many ways to find them:
- Try a search. You can enter someone's name right in the search box in the user bar. You can also search for an expertise and DIRECTV Technical Forums will find any colleagues matching that skill.
- Don't worry if you don't find any results matching a person. All content in DIRECTV Technical Forums is written by people so sometimes the best way to find someone is to find something they wrote and link up with them that way.
- Try browsing for people. DIRECTV Technical Forums has a powerful interface to browse and discover people you work with. Just click "People". If you're looking for Joe in Marketing you can quickly drill down to view all people in Marketing with names beginning with "J". By default you'll see people you're following, but you can click All to browse the entire community.
- Try filtering by tags. Tags unify content and people. Often, you might want to find someone based on a keyword. The tags interface is a great way to jump in and find people.