The Center for Effective Organizations is conducting a series of case studies about the DIRECTV Technical Forums. Please click here to learn more and to take a brief and confidential survey about the DIRECTV Technical Forums.
- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
- firstname.lastname@example.org likes gl1800's reply Re: No local channels
- fwhite42 likes kcjonez37's discussion On Demand Not Working "Sorry! Right now, we don't have any programs..."
- brucew likes llturbini's reply Re: Samsung Smart TV RVU (F5500) - Guide scrolling is terribly slow
- godfathergeorge likes ghardenbrook's comment Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
- irishsweetie715 likes haterslayer's reply Re: I've been down this road many times, I know how to check my wires, thank you very much
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Manage Your Activity Streams
Your Activity page may look intimidating: when you're at the top level, you can see all the activity generated in your community. But as you start working in DIRECTV Technical Forums, you'll start personalizing your stream. As you begin following people, places, and content, clicking a stream shows you only activity from the sources you follow. For example, you can see activity for groups you belong to as well as colleagues at your same level in the Connections stream. At any time, you can click the Filter menu to catch up with status updates only. That's a great way to see what other people in the community are excited about. Another way is to check out Trending Content and Trending People widgets in the right pane.
After you've been using DIRECTV Technical Forums for a while, Recommended For You can show you activity you might have missed based on its popularity and relevance to you and your interests. You can help the Recommender learn about what you want to see. Not interested? Click the x next to an item to banish it.