- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
- haterslayer likes susanwink's reply Re: Genie Go stopped working flashing amber light alternates with solid blue
- haterslayer likes peds48's reply Re: PIP overhaul needed on Genie - (Tech Engineers)
- coxdds likes litzdog911's reply Re: Your TV does not support this program's content protection. Replacing the TV's HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the program. This happens on every channel. Just started happening today.
- fergyc likes texasbrit's reply Re: 771 signal loss on HD receiver
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Connect with People
Keep up with your colleagues. You can follow anyone in DIRECTV Technical Forums to see what they are doing as they do it. Just go to their profile and click "Follow [name]" on the right side of the page. Then select the stream where you want to follow them. The Connections stream is a good place to keep up with your same-level colleagues, people you're generally interested in, or groups you belong to. Or, use "Add Stream" to make a custom group containing any people, places, and/or content you want to follow.
Now that you're following people, you can click on the stream they're in to see their activity. Or, click the People tab and then click "Following." Here you can see the latest activity by all the people you're following, label people to organize them, opt in to receive an email every time a connection posts content, or send an email to your connections. (To see who's following you, click "Followers.")