- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
- B2een US likes 3reddogs3's reply Re: I am buying a Roku 2 XD and would like to know if I can control the Roku with the DirectV remote?
- dawhoda likes peds48's reply Re: Does the HDMI cable Directv provides support 3D
- dawhoda likes dtvuser2013's reply Re: Does the HDMI cable Directv provides support 3D
- wstegemann likes litzdog911's reply Re: Your TV does not support this program's content protection. Replacing the TV's HDMI cable with component cables will allow you to view the program. This happens on every channel. Just started happening today.
- xericmomma likes srtowens's reply Re: HDDVR extremely slow response
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Reply to Discussion Using Email
Stuck without web access? In a hurry? If your community manager has enabled this feature, you can respond to DIRECTV Technical Forums discussions by using the reply feature of your email client. Just reply to the email notification that you'd like to respond to, type up your reply, and hit Send. Your reply will show up in DIRECTV Technical Forums momentarily.