I just got a Genie (HR44-500) installed this week. Last night I had it download 10 one half shows of a series. I did it during the night because it slows down my computer quite a bit when it is…
- DIRECTV System Installation/Set-Up
- DIRECTV Receiver Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- Standard Definition DVR
- DIRECTV Remote Controls
- High Definition Digital Video Recording (HD DVRs)
- DIRECTV Media Share
- DIRECTV On Demand
- DIRECTV Mobile Apps
- TV Apps
- DIRECTV® Whole-Home DVR service
- 3D Television (3DTV)
- DIRECTV GenieGO
- How-To Video Library
Anyone get Directv2pc running in Windows 8.1? Support date for Windows 8.1 or is this application legacy after going down the Genie path? Tried running in various support modes, but no luck. Play…
Is anyone having video degradation issues when integrating their directv through xbox one. I have my system connected using HDMI. The connections are as follows: - Directv (genie DVR) HDMI into…
I can get the DVD player to turn on and play but I can't figure out how to get it to show on the tv screen
- bbarker1379 likes kimmyjanetd's discussion HR44 only seems to be running on two tuners.
- rbrox likes peds48's reply Re: Why do I keep loosing my signal in bad weather?
- email@example.com likes stevef2012's discussion Program Vizio to DirectTV Remote
- 84686f6173205479 likes peds48's reply Re: WatchESPN
- greggk likes 84686f6173205479's reply Re: Unethical / Legal Issue with DirectTv
I have 1 HR44 and 1 client. If I want to record a show I have to be watching it in the main room. What could be the cause of this? If it helps I upgraded from an HR24, but had professional…
I have an HR44-500 Genie receiver and have been experiencing the following issue : I will pay for a movie On Demand, and the movie will play about 2/3 of the way through.. then just kick out and put…
Load more items
I just had an HR 34/700 receiver installed. The auto tune function does not appear when we try to select a program for future viewing. Is this normal? I have only had the receiver for less than 90…
Are the self-help tools and resources we provide to troubleshoot issues with our remote controls helpful and easy to locate?
If not, please list your recommendations on where/how we could provide more helpful tools.
Looking for something? Try these search tips.
- Enclose your search phrase in quotes.
A search for "black cat" is going to return content with the phrase "black cat". (If it's in there, of course.)
- Choose the place where the content lives.
Choose a value from the "where" dropdown list. When you pick a place from the list, your search will return results only from that space.
- Choose the time period during which the content you're looking for was last changed.
Choose a value from the "when" dropdown list. Was it within the last month? Last year?