Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

(183574)
Adding unlimited DVR to legacy Go Big account

I have one of the legacy Go Big accounts. Over the years the price has gone up and it's now at $89.99/mo. with the 20 hours of cloud DVR and free HBO Max from AT&T. I want to add the unlimited cloud DVR but when I do that on the confirmation page the monthly charges list $114.99/mo. current and

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i DIRECTV Stream from home and another location?

Hi, My child recently moved away from college, we currently have Hulu Live and found that she cannot access live or recorded shows in her dorm (she is about 1 hour away from us). Does Directv Stream have the ability to log in both at home and in her dorm through her Roku device and access Live and

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

I'm Georgia and getting Miami local channels

I try the steps provided to check location Won't allow it to update.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Default channel

Every time I turn on DIRECTV Stream I get Fox News. I want the last channel I watched to pop up, not Fox News...which I don't watch.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Dropping $10/month Unlimited DVR for existing customers

Now that Unlimited DVR is included with all DirecTV Stream packages, has DirecTV Stream dropped this charge for existing customers? My account is still being charged $10/month for Unlimited DVR.  Have any existing long-time customers had any luck getting DirecTV Stream to drop this charge from

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Can I freely switch back and forth between grandfathered plans?

I currently have Go Big and have the ability to switch to other grandfathered packages like Just Right and Live a Little. Does anyone know if I switch to a different grandfathered package will I retain the ability to switch back to Go Big at a later date while retaining the grandfathered discount?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Can you use a DirectTV box bought not through the company (think like Ebay) to connect?

Can you use a DirectTV box purchased online to stream on a TV?  The cable service comes with my rent but I need another box - and not wishing to rent or buy from the company directly.  Have seen cheaper ones online....  

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Stop recordings on unsubscribed channels

I have set up “my teams” to record my favorite teams’ games. However, games that are on channels I do not subscribe to end up appearing in the recorded show section but nothing is recorded. How can I eliminate the initiation of recordings on unsubscribed channels? I don’t wish to change my subscript

Question

• DIRECTV Satellite

Grandfathered Go Big discount now only $20 instead of the promised $25???

I've been with DTV stream since the very beginning when it was AT&T. My Go Big package initially cost $35/month and it was my  understanding that as long as I kept my package I would always receive a $25/month discount vs the same or comparable package rate offered to new customers.  

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Gemini MoCA adapters suck

Just upgraded to Gemini and I opted for the wired clients since I have Coax ran to every location with a TV. So they give you a MoCA adapter with each client so it can talk to the HS17 server thru the MoCA network in the server. Let me tell you, it really (Edited per community guidelines). Slow and

Question

• DIRECTV Satellite

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Latest Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.