Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Satellite repositioning has been completed, and all channels previously affected by the 771 error have been restored.

If you continue to receive this error, please reach out to DIRECTV on Social Media for further assistance.

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

(61178)
setting options for recording a series

how do I record new programs only? How do I arrange for r3ecording to go beyond scheduled end of program?

Question

how do I sign up for direct TV?

please give me instructions

Question

Have to login daily

Have Fire4k Cube. Works fine. 3 Firetv 4k sticks that have to re-login to at least daily.   Can be watching live, and around a certain time every night, it kicks back to login screen. Getting old.  Will cancel soon if there is no fix.....

Question

Closed

how to find my directv account number?

how to find my directv account number?

Question

Low income TV and internet l

How can I get low cost or free internet and TV for a veteran a disabled senior and a school age student

Question

Apple TV App

I recently purchased a new Apple TV and now the DIRECTV app will not work. It’s stuck after logging in on select service Stram vs Satellite. Please help

Question

Direct tv app

Library not updating

Question

Can't record some programs

We are unable to record some of our favorite shows like Chicago Med, Fire and PD. We keep getting the message "Whoops, the program has already been aired, and can't be recorded anymore", even though the program is still to be aired.

Question

DIRECTV STREAM Removes A&E, Lifetime, History, & More From Some Cheaper Packages For New Customers

Details at Cord Cutters News located here

Question

Equipment update

How do I check to see if any update(s) have occurred to my DirecTv equipment?

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Latest Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.