Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Jump to a specific forum...

View all categories

Latest conversations

View More

DirectTV on Demand Service (Error Code 927)

I’ve filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against your contracted cable service Optical Communities. Since April of 2021 I’ve been trying to get Error Code 927 resolved resulting in multiple payments of a $65 technician fee with no resolution. During the last visit Optical stated the is

Question

• DIRECTV

Why are only newsmax & OAN not pausing for more than a minute, yet all other channels stay paused?

While I hate having to see ads for often offensive shows every time I pause and try to read or re-hear what’s on the screen - it’s getting to be such a turnoff to be sold at every turn…. Lately it seems that OAN & Newsmax won’t pause for more than a minute or 2, while the cooking channel, mt

Question

• DIRECTV

Fox News Go Doesn't Work

I have been a long time member of Directv and now it says that there is a service provider issue. Your service provider currently doesn't grant access to this content. It shows me the christmas tree app which I don't care about all I would like to see is the Fox News Go. I pay for this service so do

Question

• DIRECTV

Menu randomly appearing & Receiver shutting off

While watching DTV the menu screen will randomly appear on the screen. No one is touching the remote.  Also, the receiver is randomly shutting itself off.  It is not due to inactivity.  Do I need to get a new receiver? 

Question

• DIRECTV

Should I be able to rewind a live show?

I was able to rewind a live show(not recorded) for a hour or so with my previous receiver. I recently got a new receiver and a genie direct remote control. It will not let me rewind a live show unless it is recorded. I really liked that feature. Help please. Thanks.

Question

• DIRECTV

DTV app keeps saying invalid name and password

I’m trying to stream using the DIRECTV app but it keeps saying invalid user Id password. I can login to my DIRECTV account online, but then I try to use the same info for the app and it won’t accept it. I’ve tried changing my password and it still doesn’t work. What should I do?

Question

• DIRECTV

Sunday ticket and Roku

I cannot sign on to Roku for NFL Sunday ticket. It is working fine on my iPad and phone. I’ve checked the password multiple times and it is correct.

Question

• DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I need wifi/internet to use DIRECTV STREAM?

Do I need wifi/internet to use DIRECTV STREAM?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM

Loss of picture & sound?

New subscriber, two TV's, master bedroom & living room. Living room TV perfect, main box located there, bedroom TV lost sound Monday but kept picture, both picture & sound disappeared Tuesday.  Turned set back on Wednesday and everything worked.  Turned on tonight and picture but

Question

• DIRECTV

scrambled pixelated screen?

On one TV in my home....I can no longer watch Direct TV for this past week.     it is a pixelated screen as if I were to have cable or a satellite dish.   We are internet based, so we project from electronic devices such as phones, tablets, computers. I have projec

Question

• DIRECTV

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Latest Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.