Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

From movies to music, sitcoms to sports – connect with our community to get the most from your DIRECTV entertainment experience!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(166)
F
Sign in to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV

I received my email indicating the start of the new season. I want to change the credit card number associated with my account. When I try to sign in to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV it directs me to signin.att.com with the DirectTV logo. I have an ATT account. I do NOT have a DirecTV account. I do NOT have a

Question

• Community lounge

Promotion for 3 months of premium channels free with new subscription to DirectTV Streaming

We are new customers. I was told that I would receive an email describing how to access the promotion for 3 months of premium channels free with new subscription to DirectTV Streaming. I have not received an email yet. Rick

Question

• Community lounge

Fox Nation and NFL Programming

Why can't I delete Fox Nation, everytime I try I'm told transaction cannot be completed, try again later.NFL Programming, since I am an American whom honors our flag, one single American Flag, one single National Anthem, I am too white and not WOKE enough to even think of supporting the Communist ba

Question

• Community lounge

Unable to get NFL Ticket living in apartment complex

We reside in a large apartment complex in Upstate NY and are not able to have a satellite dish (obviously) yet when I do an address check it says Im not eligible???? Does anyone have any suggestions or answers as to why this would be. Thanks, Mike

Question

• Sports

Direct tv is not working even with internet connection

My direct tv shows internet connection is successful but it's not working?

Question

• Community lounge

Closed

Discount DISCOUNT!!!!

YES HELP IS AVAILABLE BUT NOT WITH DIRECTTV ..... IF YOU HAVE XFINITY. EVERYBODY KNOWS CABLE AINT FREE!!!! BUT IF YOU MEET THE Qualifications..lol XFINITY.COM/ACP

Question

• TV shows

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professionals have told us, our best weapon is to stay home as much as possible.That’s not to say self-quarantine is easy – and it’s certainly not the same cha

Question

• Movies

Closed

Bring Back OAN channel

Please bring back OAN

Question

• Community lounge

Remote programming issue

RC73 is programmed to control Sharp tv. It will turn the TV on and control the volume, but will not turn the tv off. What should I do?

Question

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

2022 Tour de France

Direct TV Channel for 2022 Tour de France?

Question

• Community lounge

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.