Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178990)
T
Equipment fees

This company is ripping ppl off. The 1st don't tell you it cost an extra 100 to get this box that's suppose to make the other tvs work remotely but they still controlled by a box then when u want to Transfer services they charge u 100 to transfer services and a 100 for each extra box you want to add

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Channel 1241 Paramount On Demand corrupted

A week ago I contacted customer support and posted this concern about channel 1241 having 927 errors when you try to watch or record certain episodes. Not all .. so far just the Yellowstone season 5 episode 1 and 2.  Called again today.  The rep who answered the phone said my dvr was n

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Call Me Kat Not On

Hells Kitchen is on tonight 12-8-2022 NM It is season finale of Call me Kat ?? why? fox ch 16 in NM

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Adding and/or deleting a streamed device

I can’t delete or add previous tv’s used for streaming from my DIRECTV app. My service is out until a technician comes. I’m trying to stream until then.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Unable to access Showtime Anytime through DIRECTV

Unable to access Showtime Anytime, Epix or STARZ apps through DIRECTV subscription. I keep getting an error message on all three apps that I don’t subscribe but I do. I have spent hours on the phone with DirecTV technicians along with chat sessions to no avail. I have deleted and re-downloaded all a

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

ATSC 3.0 & 4K

My Genie is fine. I have no issues.  My question is the future.  Is there a next generation tuner coming?  Will more channels featuring 4K be forthcoming?  Is DirectTV  embracing ATSC 3.0 in any way?  Thanks.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

duplicate channels

why do I suddenly have multiples of some channels (NBC, WSLS, is listed 3 times, channel 10 and 2 for channel 12). Similar problem with CBS

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

I have satellite but when I pull up the app I don’t get all my channels

I just had satellite installed. When I travel I want to use the app but I only get like 21 channels and most of them are not good. Why can’t I get the same channels?  I live in the country so I can’t stream but when travel I get good internet, so why so few channels on the app?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT MY ACCOUNT

I'm tried of going the same account that is not my account. Every time I try to upgrade my cell phone with AT&T a bull (Edited per community guidelines) bill keep come up. I have submit fraud claims server times. This (Edited per community guidelines) keeps coming on my record. My ss do not

Question

• DIRECTV Account

R22s, Swap vs. Upgrade, Old TV

Hi, I am posting here before reaching out to DirecTV itself about the required switch to other hardware to continue to see channels. We have two R22 units and we want to "SWAP" these (one of these I think is at least required to be swapped) with an appropriate type unit with DVR capability, not wan

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.