Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178917)
C
Content cannot be played

Hi, when I try to stream from my mobile devise it is giving me the content cannot be played right now error. thank you, elisabeth 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Pre paid visa

After activation how long does it take to get the 150 visa for new customers?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Equipment upgrade

Since upgrading to new cable boxes I can no longer access live tv/ local tv networks through their apps. It says those channels aren’t included in my subscription but they are. I’ve reset/ reregistered my account and devices and still no luck. Hoping someone here can assist because DirecTV tech supp

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Sound only working on 4k channels

Sound is working fine on 4k channels but not getting any sound on other channels or my DVR recorded shows

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Ad displays even when tv is unpaused

Lately when I pause a show for too long and it's on an ad (just a graphic not a video), when I go to unpause the show, the ad stays on but the show plays. Tonight it did this and then I changed the channel and the ad was still there, but I could hear the show and see the captioning. I shut off the t

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Not so much a question, but:

I have not been a member/questioner/contributor very long but I have had DIRECTV since it first began, with the little round dish and the RCA receiver. However, it seems to me that much (even a majority of late) of the problems encountered and discussed on this site have to do with the relatively n

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Replace or change?

I've had the same HR54-500 for several years. It seems lately that it is slow at times responding to the remote control. The batteries are fine. I just learned there is a newer HR17 (?) model. Should I ask for a replacement HR54 or change to an HR17? I use the box with only one tv. What would b

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

FOX

I have been a customer of Directv since 1998. I watch a lot of programs on channels FOX 16 and 33. If this problem cannot be corrected soon I will look for another service. I hate to leave Directv, but I need this corrected. Sincerely, Darlene Henderson

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Receiver HR54-700

Is there a newer receiver as this was mfg in 2016 ?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Horrendous DirecTV/AT&T Customer Service Experience

TO ALL: THIS HAS TO STOP...!! AN HOURS LONG DISCUSSION BOTH ON THE PHONE AND ONLINE AND THE ONLY THINGS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN IS THAT THERE'S BEEN A SPIKE IN BILLING HISTORY!   WHO TRAINS THESE EMPLOYEES!?!?!?! SINCERELY, GREG D. 

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.