Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(179446)

Closed

DirecTV Calls Won't Stop

I am getting constant calls from DirecTV offering me discounts. I've only been a customer since December 21, 2018. I have said on numerous occasions to stop calling me. I even contacted the customer service directly. These may be scam calls though. If they are then how did they get my information? D

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Direct TV Faurd

My name is Lestine Bush back in 2018 . Direct bill for 927.30 was put on account 18467779. The address was 630 Morgan ST nw apt.B Aiken SC 29801. I had Direct tv over 40 year.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Stream does not stream DVR recordings

When I first installed DIRECTV Stream it would stream DVR recordings just fine when connected to the same network as the DVR. For the last six weeks, though, it will not. I see the recordings in My Library, but they will not stream from the DVR. The ones that happen to be available by VOD can be str

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Directv New iPAD and iPhone Apps - Can't watch recorded shows from DVR on iPad/iPhone

I am trying to use the new iPAD and iPhone apps to stream the shows that I have recorded on my DVR when I am on my home network and I can only watch the shows if they are available as a stream from the broadcast company. On the previous versions of the Directv App, I can stream from my home DVR as l

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Incorrect Local Channels when Using Streaming App

I have DIRECTV satellite service, but I often use the app to stream since we use our Apple TV to watch other streaming services, and it’s easier than switching input. Generally, it’s not a big deal since I can switch to satellite if I really need the correct local channels. However, it would be nice

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Pause

When we pause we get all this commercial (Edited per community guidelines). Our sound is delayed. How do I go back with no commercial?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Noticed something interesting with DIRECTV satellite service vs stream.

I was visiting family this weekend and they have satellite service on their main tv’s but use a fire stick to log into the app for a tv in the kitchen. So with satellite service you get full access to the same app we use for stream. The difference I noticed is there is virtually no delay if you are

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Remote pairing

My RC73 remote is not pairing with my Sony htg700 sound bar. I have a hdmi cable connected to my Sony KD55X750H in the hdmi port, hdmi 3/arc. The codes didn't work  

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Can no longer Get HBO Max - had it 2 days ago

Can no longer GEt HBO Max - had it 2 days ago  Contract does not run out until August. Called ATT last night and was on the phone over 4 hours.  Nothing Helped. They kept saying it was my TV, but the TV is working fine. We have All the channels that we are suppose to and the HBO Movie

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Gemini mini

There is a new "mini" type box on the Directv Website called a Gemini. Seems, hardware wise, to be identical to the Directv Osprey Stream Box.   Does Directv Satellite charge $7 per month as an additional receiver fee for the Gemini?  What does the UI look like compared to when used with

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.