Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178917)
D
Add 2nd wvb to hs17-500

Hi. I just had a hs17-500 with 6 wireless minis installed. 2 have a weak signal and one won’t connect. Can I install an older wvb from Amazon DIRECTV Wireless Video Bridge for C41W C61W Genie Mini Recievers (Require HR34, HR44 or HR54) to extend the signal?  If yes, I just split the inco

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

programming remote control for Bose Sound bar

I have read the "article" on the website and gone through the set up feature on my directv. this did not work. the walk through on my Genie doesn't work, I've tried all the codes

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

two hr-44 receivers in one location

Is it possible to have two hr-44 receivers activated in one location and account

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

HR44/500 w/3 C41W-500's and glitching issue

We've had this setup since 2014. The HR44 is having issues with glitching, studdering and such when watching anything recorded, even if VOD.  It also does it if we've paused or rewind Live TV.  The HD is about 80% full of Hallmark movies that we watch all the time if nothing on TV. 

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Removing DirecTV satellite dish

I need to have a DirecTV satellite dish removed. I do not have a DirecTV account as I am not a subscriber. The dish was left at my house by a previous owner.  What phone number should I use to schedule the removal?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

HD Channels

Which satellite (99-101-103) transmit HD channels. Is there a source that identifies which satellites beam which channels?  

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Free Preview of HBO/Cinemax starting 11/22

https://www.freepreview.tv/hbo-and-cinemax-free-preview-7-3955

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Why are channels I DON'T get still highlighted?

I have reset my receiver on line and by unplugging it. But My guide, says that I get some channels, They are Highlighted, but I don't with my Select package?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Free Equipment Upgrade

I was scheduled today for the free equipment upgrade (HD) and they never showed. I called and was told I would receive a phone call from the installer w|i 30 minutes. Never got the call. Called again and was told he would be here, just running behind. Nothing. I have been a customer for over 10 year

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Equipment replacement

My brother is somewhat challenged and therefore unable to resolve yhis issue on his own. He becomes frustrated and hangs up.  He has been without direct tv access for months and never told anyone.  He owns the equipment, I'm assuming he will require a new dish as well.  Can someone h

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.