Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178934)
Replace or change?

I've had the same HR54-500 for several years. It seems lately that it is slow at times responding to the remote control. The batteries are fine. I just learned there is a newer HR17 (?) model. Should I ask for a replacement HR54 or change to an HR17? I use the box with only one tv. What would b

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Horrendous DirecTV/AT&T Customer Service Experience

TO ALL: THIS HAS TO STOP...!! AN HOURS LONG DISCUSSION BOTH ON THE PHONE AND ONLINE AND THE ONLY THINGS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN IS THAT THERE'S BEEN A SPIKE IN BILLING HISTORY!   WHO TRAINS THESE EMPLOYEES!?!?!?! SINCERELY, GREG D. 

Question

• DIRECTV Account

RC73 remote will not turn Vizio TV on/off

Hello, I had to get a new RC73 remote due to my dog destroying my previous one. My old RC73 would turn my Vizio VX37LHDTV10a on/off. The new remote will control volume & channel, but will not turn the TV on/off. I have read through other posts about this same problem, but nothing has worked.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Watching recording on DirecTV stream app on demand error

When watching recording on DirecTV stream app for Apple TV having DIRECTV satellite service, I get the error on some recordings. ”Unavailable on this Device. We couldn’t play this recording because there is no On Demand option.  It is still available on your home DVR”. Is this a limitati

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

TRYING TO SIGN UP FOR FOX NATION LAST DAY FOR $1.50 MONTH DEAL

today is the last day to sign up for fox nation for only $1.50 a month but i don't know how to do that on my tv - can you please help with this

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Ad displays even when tv is unpaused

Lately when I pause a show for too long and it's on an ad (just a graphic not a video), when I go to unpause the show, the ad stays on but the show plays. Tonight it did this and then I changed the channel and the ad was still there, but I could hear the show and see the captioning. I shut off the t

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

How to reach DirecTV back-office escalation department technical support over HBOMax subscription

I have issues using HBOMax streaming service. I linked my AT&T accounts and since then when i try to use HBOMax it says subscription expired.  I called AT&T and they said it is still valid and transferred me to DirecTV.  DirecTV could not fix it and said to call HBOMax which i did

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Can’t establish a library of recordings

Even though my dvr is connected to the internet thru my home network I’m unable to access my recordings and the receiver is listed as not found on my mobile device connected to the same network. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions? Customer service

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Equipment upgrade

Since upgrading to new cable boxes I can no longer access live tv/ local tv networks through their apps. It says those channels aren’t included in my subscription but they are. I’ve reset/ reregistered my account and devices and still no luck. Hoping someone here can assist because DirecTV tech supp

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Pre paid visa

After activation how long does it take to get the 150 visa for new customers?

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.