Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178917)
N
RC73 remote will not turn tv on or off

My RC73 remote functions work to change channels, volume and guide. But I cannot turn my Vizio tv on or off. What should I do? 

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

multiple box usage

Why do you get 20 streams for free on the streaming side yet we get charged for every box on the equipment side even when we actually own the boxes? For me its even worse since I have it written into the contract I dont pay for extra boxes  but when ATT bought in they dont have a way to do tha

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

No Service Since Nov 18

My account number has been disconnected since November 18. My bill is paid and current. When I call customer service, I  keep being told I have to speak to RSH department at 1-877-684-6120, however I’ve been calling them and never get anyone from that department to answer. It’s always billing,

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Iphone Directv App doesn't find local channels to record

When using the Directv app, and trying to record a show on our ABC station (Denver) the app pulls up 396 WABC New York. It doesn't access local channels, but pulls up distant ones instead.  How to fix?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

DirectTv bill & account no longer on ATT Account

Just last month I looked at my DirectTv acct on my ATT Account and even ordered a new remote. Now everything for Direct TV is gone and when I try to reconnect it the ATT acct the system tells me "looks like you don't have a TV account and will be logged out." No communications at all. New DirectTV b

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can't download dvr to ipad or iphone

I turned the auto prepare on and I still will not prepare it to download.  I waited 24 hrs and it’s still says preparing download.  What I’m I doing wrong?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Recorded shows won't update

Old recorded shows keep showing up on my "Recorded Shows" menu. It doesn't update with the recently recorded shows.  I can see the in the "List View".  How do you fix that?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

DVR Recorded shows

Sorry. let me clarify: Old recorded shows that have been deleted don't go away from the "Recorded Shows" menu. The newly recorded shows only show up in the "List View".  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Adding Apps

My husband purchased the Fox Nation streaming app from foxnation.com. How do we add the app to our Samsung Smart TV?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Streaming during a storm

I have DirecTV satellite service and during a recent storm a message on my TV asked if I wanted to continue watching via streaming. I selected streaming but now that the storm has passed, how do I get satellite feed back? Only way I could do it was to restart the receiver. thanks. 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.