Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178934)
C
Content cannot be played

Hi, when I try to stream from my mobile devise it is giving me the content cannot be played right now error. thank you, elisabeth 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Sound only working on 4k channels

Sound is working fine on 4k channels but not getting any sound on other channels or my DVR recorded shows

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Not so much a question, but:

I have not been a member/questioner/contributor very long but I have had DIRECTV since it first began, with the little round dish and the RCA receiver. However, it seems to me that much (even a majority of late) of the problems encountered and discussed on this site have to do with the relatively n

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

FOX

I have been a customer of Directv since 1998. I watch a lot of programs on channels FOX 16 and 33. If this problem cannot be corrected soon I will look for another service. I hate to leave Directv, but I need this corrected. Sincerely, Darlene Henderson

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

DVR recordings freeze

My DVR recordings keep freezing and kicking me out of them. Can't get through any of my shows. I end up going to a different streaming service and watching it there which makes paying for it here foolish.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Issue going from HD to 4k then back to HD. Grey static screen.

For whatever reason, and only on my upstairs television, if I go from a standard HD channel to the 4k channel the screen is grey static with crackling sound. If I unplug the HDMI cord from the wall then plug it back in it comes back. Then, when I am done with 4k and go back to standard HD the same t

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Connecting Soundbar using ARC

I just bought a soundbar that uses an ARC connection. When I started connecting it, I found that DirecTv is already connected through the ARC outlet. Does DirecTV need the ARC connection? If not, how do I change the DIRECTV connection, so I can use the ARC connection for my new sound bar?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Closed

Cannot delete recording of program

Is anyone having a problem deleting any of the recorded programs, also if you watch halfway of a recorded tv program and want to delete it,  can you?  My delete button is just not working.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Can't see all my Directv channels on my new LG TV

We had to buy a new LG smart TV with the Web operating system. When I hooked up the HDMI to my tv from my H24 box,  I'm getting a message that says my TV doesn't support this programs content protections. Replacing HDMI with component cables will allow me to view the program. What is this? I'

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Genie 2 user experience

We have a HR54 Genie and four C41 clients. The commands such as fast forward, rewind, etc, are very responsive on the main HR54 DVR, but on the C41 clients it is a bit slower.  If we upgrade to a Genie 2 system every TV will be a "remote" so I'm wondering if every TV will be a bit slower at re

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.