Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178917)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

At&t ripped me off Never received $300 Reward Card for Directv

I signed up for At&t in July they made me pay a bill that was previously supposed to be taken care of. With me paying that account off they sent me 2 reward cards as a credit. they then sent me a $100 card for signing up for the internet which didnt come for 2 months. When I first signed up it was f

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Direct TV box and HDMI splitter

Have direct tv box. TV is plugged into it and works fine.  Just bought Vizio 65" smart tv.  Can I use and hdmi splitter plugged into box and then connect both tv's to splitter?  I tried and receive video signal but no audio.  If i unplug everything, start from scratch, i receive

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

keep watching with broadband option forced to activate when watching sports 219, 245, 247

this issue just started on live sports programs when do not have any satellite issues on other channels or on the sport channels at other times during the day. seems like something directv is doing as otherwise i have no issue with other shows and programs with dish and receiver. also checked and im

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Tv screen frozen and Genie mini remote unresponsive

I paused live tv show. When I later pressed remote to continue show, only a dong sound and screen frozen. Tried switching channels, guide, etc. Nothing changed. I checked streaming and that works but when i switched back now there is no audio when I press remote, screen still frozen.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Why does DirecTV no longer allow users to edit their profile page? I have been trying for months to get a customer service representative to address this issue for me with no results at all. 

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Is there a new and shorter URL to login to my Directv account than the hideously long and complicated one the redirects through at&t??

My old AT&T login still gets me to my Directv account but not without tons of redirects, etc. Is there a simpler directv.com/login page that will get me to the same place???  Now that at&t has separated even more fully from Directv, why should I still have to go through a URL that redi

Question

• DIRECTV Account

DIRECT TV APP IS SAYING CHANNEL NOT SUBSCRIBED WHEN I HAVE EVERY CHANNEL AND LAST WEEK WORKED FINE

So I have been trying to watch the WORLD CUP on my phone while I am at work and now all the sudden when I log into my Direct Tv App it is saying "This Channel isnt included with your subscription. Visit your account online to browse channel package options". Heres the problem well there is a few pro

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Fox News shows can only be recorded in 1 hour increments

About 1 month ago, suddenly with Fox News shows that are over 1 hour are now in the guide as TWO+ 1 hour shows.  NOTE:  This ONLY happens with FOX News and Fox Business shows (360 and 359) For instance, I have always recorded America's Newsroom as a series each morning at 8 central tim

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Uverse video bridge

What's the video bridge for my uverse how do you add a client's that in active  on account I already called they sent me a link that I do not understand they said do yourself online can anybody clarify this 

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Charge for replacement equipment

One of my wireless genie boxes has not been working since I had to replace my main genie box for an overheating issue. I called support today and we could not figure out how to fix it. I was told they would be sending me a replacement for free but now there is a charge on my account. I would rathe

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.