Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178917)
F
Early termination fee

I canceled my tv oct 24th then was billed for early termination fee of 360 dollars. I had a contract in 2018 then did a promotion in feb 21 for a year. In may 2022 we had a bad lightning storm that took main receiver tower out, called to get it replaced through directtv insurance. They fixed it no p

Question

• DIRECTV Account

World Series albany ny Fox channel 23?

Fox Channel 23 from Albany NY is not providing World Series. What can I do to watch World Series?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

unable to login to account

Can't login to pay or view satellite channels. I have gone to the redirect.  It says I have no service. ...... unlinked from ATT and no way to get what I need. 

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Accepted Solution

Black screen several times an hour

I have directv and an HR44 receiver. Several times an hour, it goes black, I see the blue logo spinning and then it goes back to normal. The weird thing is that it happens around the same times every hour.  This has gone on for three days.   I'm connected to a Denon receiver in another

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Swap HR54 and C61K

Hi, I am looking to swap locations of my HR54-200 box with one of my C61K-700 boxes in order to get 4K on the TV currently connected to the HR54.  I found the 8 way splitter and swapped outputs such that the coax that was previously feeding the old location of the C61 was now connected to t

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

C61W-700 mini not responding correctly

My system consists of a Genie 2 HS17-500 and 2 C61W-700 mini receivers. One upstairs in a living room and one downstairs in a TV room. The mini receiver upstairs is not responsive to the fast forward and rewind feature on the remote. Sometimes it will work but it's very sluggish when it does. The on

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Download programs

You used to be able to download on the app what was in your receiver that is no longer possible

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

No signal

Powered everything down. Restarted direct tv and vizio tv. Direct tv said it may take a minute in blue box then immediately no signal follows

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Casting to my Samsung with the new mobile app

With the new app there are black bars all the way around th pictue when I'm in full screen. The old app cast to my Samsung tv with no black bars and a complete full screen on my TV. How do I fix this?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

How to program RC73 remote to control Amazon FireTV Series 4

I see there's other questions on this but I don't see a working solution. I just set up an Amazon FireTV Series 4 Previously I had a Vizio TV and the RC73 remote turned the TV on and off and controlled the volume of the TV. Now with the FireTV, the RC73 remote only controls satellite functions

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.