Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178934)
Fox News shows can only be recorded in 1 hour increments

About 1 month ago, suddenly with Fox News shows that are over 1 hour are now in the guide as TWO+ 1 hour shows.  NOTE:  This ONLY happens with FOX News and Fox Business shows (360 and 359) For instance, I have always recorded America's Newsroom as a series each morning at 8 central tim

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Uverse video bridge

What's the video bridge for my uverse how do you add a client's that in active  on account I already called they sent me a link that I do not understand they said do yourself online can anybody clarify this 

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Charge for replacement equipment

One of my wireless genie boxes has not been working since I had to replace my main genie box for an overheating issue. I called support today and we could not figure out how to fix it. I was told they would be sending me a replacement for free but now there is a charge on my account. I would rathe

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Can't tell if my longstanding Directv Autopay payment account has moved over with website switch from AT&T to Directv or not.

Logged on to the login I've used since AT&T acquired Directv back in 2019 or whenever it was... Now, in late 2021, AT&T split them off again but the login account has been the same and still is the same except it now does a bunch of "redirects" to what is now a Directv page....   In

Question

• DIRECTV Account

https://www.directv.com/accounts/satellite/packages

What does the https://www.directv.com/accounts/satellite/packages page load nothing? I'm trying to potentially add NBA League Pass for the 50% off promotion but I'm unable to get that page to load. I've tried on my phone and two different computers.

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NFL Sunday Ticket keeps being added to my account

This is an incredibly frustrating issue I've now had to call about FIVE times. When I first signed up for DirecTV a few years ago they gave me the NFL Sunday Ticket free for two years. After those two years were over, I called to cancel it. When the 2021 football season started, it was "auto-r

Question

• DIRECTV Account

directv app issue

hi.i tried to watch a channel on laptops chrome and the website told me to instal the directv player.so i downloaded and installed the app butt it keeps saying to install the app.i did everything like : cleaning the cache ,history,reinstall the app,upadating chrome,disabale the antivirus but nothnig

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Closed

Logout roku help

How do you logout from a Roku device? I logged in on one in my hotel room and couldn’t find a way to log out. Can I logout from the DIRECTV website?

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Volume and mute won't program

I recently upgraded to a hisense/roku TV (model 58r6e3) and can't program my directv rc66rx remote to change the volume. The remote will turn the TV on and off but volume buttons do nothing. I've tried dozens of codes for hisense and roku brands. Some do nothing and some will turn on/off and change

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Suspended local Fox stations

I am very disappointed in DirectTV for suspending local Fox stations. I understand DirecTV is misleading their customers saying it's Mission Broadcasting's fault, but it sounds like it's DirecTV just being greedy and using leverage based on suspending the channels during MLB playoffs, NCAA football

Question

• DIRECTV Account

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.