Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

F

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Aug 2, 2022 6:52 PM

Sign in to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV

I received my email indicating the start of the new season. I want to change the credit card number associated with my account. When I try to sign in to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV it directs me to signin.att.com with the DirectTV logo. I have an ATT account. I do NOT have a DirecTV account. I do NOT have a Uverse account. I do NOT have any TV package(s) associated with my account. I have been using NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV for 5 years now using this exact configuration. I watch the games through apps on phone, TV, or streaming device (AppleTV, Amazon Firestick 4k). 

When I try to sign-in, it redirects me to the DirecTV sign-in (associated with att.com). When I provide my credentials, it whizzes and whirs and says the following (very quickly before disappearing):

We noticed that your account doesn’t include TV service. If you’re interested in a TV product, please visit directv.com.
To manage an AT&T product, please log in to att.com.
This window will log you out momentarily.
I do NOT want a TV service. I am NOT interested in a TV product. So I am not  visiting directv.com. When I sign in to my account at att.com, there is NO record, link, help or anything regarding NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV.
There is NO email support (surprised?? what a shock!!). I refuse to call in to the phone support system, as more than half the  agents have NO clue how to help PLUS I waste at least FOUR HOURS EACH CALL!
Any suggestions out there? I guess I could let the expired card reject the charges, let the account "auto-delete" then sign back up for NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV again, but even that appears fraught with issue based on the experiences listed above.
goldw1800

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9日前

I would suggest you contact then using this link for customer support 

Use this link below for customer support

Contacts | AT&T (att.com)

• 

2 Messages

9日前

Totally useless, as it asks me to sign in, WHICH I CANNOT DO!

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.