Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

mommy76's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Dec 23, 2017 4:10 AM

$200 Visa Reward card for Directv

Hello. Well I don't know where to start. First off, I was promised a reward card and never received it. I've been round and round with both AT&T and Directv. Directv has been a bigger help than AT&T. Still, no card and the little rude girl told me I was not eligible...excuse me? Why does AT&T promise you something for signing up if they don't live up to their part? I have this Directv for two years due to a contract. I've spoken with people who said it's on the way in the mail, they'll handle it, I need to wait for a  email which I never received either and on and on with lies! I've been with AT&T for years and never thought they were scammers too. Maybe those supervisors, CEOs , managers and maybe the workers make very good money that they don't need to wait for something they were promised...good for y'all but some of us do need it. I'm not finished with this matter. I plan to keep going and hopefully change things for people like me. I'll report you AT&T and maybe nothing will be done but people will know just what you are and doing! One very unsatisfied customer....

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tour_Guy_Bob

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

4 y ago

https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fcustomer%2fstatus.aspx

Use the above link to track your gift cards; it also has a support number for issues relating specifically to the reward cards.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tgreaves

Former Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hello @heisnotfar & @Pgm7802

Were you offered a DIRECTV Reward? Wondering how to redeem it?

1. Visit our Rebate Center.
  2. Sign In
  3. Redeem Your Reward

Need Help Redeeming Your Reward? chat with us.

Did get Internet service?  

You may need to redeem your Internet Reward here.

Other Rewards

If you were offered other rewards for AT&T services not listed here, please visit our Reward Center.

If you were offered a reward from BJ's, Costco, Best Buy, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Menards, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Sam's Club, Target & Walmart and you have not received it,  call 1-855-577-1871 for assistance.

Note: If your reward has expired, you are no longer qualified to redeem it. Unfortunately the community team is unable to assist with items of this nature.

Have Other Questions? Check out our AT&T Reward article.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

only place I have found that had the right sight. Even my local dealer did not know this and the direct tv home page dose not have it

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I received two rewards....one for 100 bucks and one for 200 bucks.  received the 100 buck one "for ordering internet today" via mail.

Trying to figure out how to redeem the 200 buck card for "Ordering TV Today". They CONVENIENTLY sent me the $100 card which logs into the card center, but does not allow me to track the $200 card. AT&T: Help me get my 200 bucks!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

hi this is chasity crocker and I'm calming my visa reward card 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I want my visa prepaid card 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

i need sent my reward card that directv said get sign up for dorectv 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

do you need the claim number

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

need you sent me reward card so use it on my bill

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hello, I want to know where my $200.00 VISA Gift Card is. I have spoken to Direct Tv and AT&T and it said was mailed on 03/04/2018 your tracking doesn’t provide anymore information than it was mailed out on 03/04/2018 and to give 10 business days for it to arrive. I’m clearly not the only one who is having this issue and I want to know what the deal is and why you are going to promot this if you cann’t manage to follow thru with you “deal”. I don’t think us as customers should have to spend a lot of time to track this down. Please don’t send me your stupid message “ go here to track and customer service number is on the site as well” I used the site and I have call the number. Give me the what you promise.

Tour_Guy_Bob

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

4 y ago

@Ajbertaux

There's a special phone number for reward card support on the website linked in the accepted solution.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

well if you can,t get in your account check anything

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

@Tour_Guy_Bob I have called that number and I have confirmed my address twice. Explain why it isn’t here? Because everyone is wondering the same thing. Has anyone even received their $200.00 VISA Gift Card? 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

would like to confirm $200 visa gift card

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.